Russ Brandon/Josh Allen Controversy Timing

First, I thought it was peculiar that the Allen tweets came out right before the draft.

Now, right AFTER the draft in which we selected Allen, sexual misconduct allegations lead to Russ Brandon's departure.

Terry Pegula orchestrated all of this.  He invited Brandon into the war room.  He made it possible for Allen to fall to the Bills.  And now he's gotten rid of Brandon - who will serve as scapegoat in the event that Allen busts.

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Gugny said:

First, I thought it was peculiar that the Allen tweets came out right before the draft.

Now, right AFTER the draft in which we selected Allen, sexual misconduct allegations lead to Russ Brandon's departure.

Terry Pegula orchestrated all of this.  He invited Brandon into the war room.  He made it possible for Allen to fall to the Bills.  And now he's gotten rid of Brandon - who will serve as scapegoat in the event that Allen busts.

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

:lol:

Gugs, you're my brother from another mother...but this is insane.

• Like (+1) 6

23 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

Insanity!

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

Your freaking me out....if nothing more then I can see the correlation.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

Man,  this is pretty crazy, with all due respect.

You: CNN IS FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Also you:

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

Hilarious.  :D

Edited by Billschinatown

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

....sounds like that foul ball to the head injury is more serious than originally thought.............

Brandon’s influence is widespread. He was the one pushing for new stadium east toward Syracuse (his alma mater). Pegula wanted none of that. So, yes, Brandon is Dunkirk Don (leaker) and Pegula had enough. Coordination to have him leave was difficult. Big payment to Lauren Hall to lure him in a Jills uniform but Terry has the money to do it. I don’t blame him. Makes sense Gugny. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Don’t know about a Russ B - Josh tweets connection. But who leaked the tweets? Why the day before? Who benefitted? Did the Bills themselves leak the tweets to drive Allen down the board? Maybe the Cards?

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

Follow the Money!

11 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Brandon’s influence is widespread. He was the one pushing for new stadium east toward Syracuse (his alma mater). Pegula wanted none of that. So, yes, Brandon is Dunkirk Don (leaker) and Pegula had enough. Coordination to have him leave was difficult. Big payment to Lauren Hall to lure him in a Jills uniform but Terry has the money to do it. I don’t blame him. Makes sense Gugny. 

I think you’re wrong. Brandon’s mouthpiece, Wawrow, broke this story. He only knows what Russ feeds him.

Some other questions I have about Terry Pegula now that we're asking...  Why does Terry Pegula list his business address as Area 54, Nevada Desert?  Also, was Terry Pegula in Dallas, Texas on the early afternoon of November 22nd, 1963?  And lastly, does Terry Pegula have six fingers on his right hand? 

Edited by Inigo Montoya
  • Like (+1) 1

The Josh Allen thing is a nothing burger, while the Brandon thing is probably pretty serious. The guy has been an inept leech on this organization for two decades so if absolute incompetence and failure doesn't get you **** canned, must be a pretty serious situation for you to be forced to step down.

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

May I be the first to compliment you upon your fetching new hat?  PS love ya Gug

weirdalfoil_2322.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Some other questions I have about Terry Pegula now that we're asking...  Why does Terry Pegula list his business address as Area 54, Nevada Desert?  Also, where was Terry Pegula on the early afternoon of November 23rd, 1963?  And lastly, does Terry Pegula have six fingers on his right hand? 

1.) It's prime real estate with easy access to amenities.

2.) In Dallas, Texas. Why?

3.) No. Just 5 now, after the surgery, which was performed shortly after he brutally murdered your father in front of you for trying to cheat him on the sword deal.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

It’s not that

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

200w.webp

30 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I think you’re wrong. Brandon’s mouthpiece, Wawrow, broke this story. He only knows what Russ feeds him.

How do you explain Tim Graham then? Love triangle? Was Tim Graham involved with Lauren Hall? Look beyond the process. 

56 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....sounds like that foul ball to the head injury is more serious than originally thought.............

Gungy has shown early CTE symptoms for years and they should have test done right away for the good of fandom.

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Money = Power

Don't forget it.

Go Braves!

23 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Gungy has shown early CTE symptoms for years and they should have test done right away for the good of fandom.

...LMAO.....sometimes I think a brain transplant is a non-issue 'cause they're having a helluva time finding they're removing....:D