Schedule Leaks Thread

3 hours ago, eball said:

I thought Vikes at Eagles was going to be the kickoff?  I guess not if that post from @crack is correct.

I'm totally down with a W1 matchup at NE***

The kickoff game is on a Thursday, the post is accurate in that regard.

I'd say 2 in addition to the Thu Night game.  1 Sunday and 1 Monday late in year.  The assumption is that we will have a top rookie QB--or McCarron will be the next Jimmy G with rookie on bench-- and NFL will want to show him on primetime.  I'd say against CLE or NYJ to have QB v. QB.  

2 hours ago, dlonce said:

I’ve never waited for schedule release day. I didn’t realize people actually do this.

Its the least important bit of information right now.

There are travel plans to be made, hotels to reserve, opener tailgates to organize.

How does the NFL schedule the Jets, a 5-11 team last year on the opening monday night game of the year, against the Lions? I think it's time for some fresh thinkers on the scheduling committee

Edited by Buffalo03

2 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

it is really gotten out of hand IMHO,  regarding people who take it upon themselves to be the "thread police". its tiresome , it seems pointing out the fact there is a "thread on this" . who cares.. 

It seems like I can't make it to the third post in any thread without reading someone complain about how it's already being discussed.  It's a team-specific message football board... there's not exactly a million takes to be made. Everyone needs to relax.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, fridge said:

It seems like I can't make it to the third post in any thread without reading someone complain about how it's already being discussed.  It's a team-specific message football board... there's not exactly a million takes to be made. Everyone needs to relax.

well said 

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

I really have no schedule day release memories to share.

the best were the Jets having to wait for the Mets to finish before they could play at Shea

the 73 Mets World Series caused Joe Willie to have to play the first 6 (of 14) games on the road.