Schedule Leaks Thread

22 minutes ago, seven&nine said:

This seems fake. Lions can't be at home week one because of the "Ed Sheeran conflict." Also - no MNF double header? 

And no stinking way they have that many 4.00pm starts. Networks pay big money , and the national 4PM is a huge rating, thats why there is usually only 2-3 games at 4PM every week.

44 minutes ago, seven&nine said:

This seems fake. Lions can't be at home week one because of the "Ed Sheeran conflict." Also - no MNF double header? 

Thought the same thing the NFL loves the MNF double header

1 hour ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Why hey did I watch this?

Seriously, why the hell did I just watch this?!  Like I thought the outcome would be any different or just to remember how torturing it was?

I did the same man. I was hoping I was wrong.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

there is literally already a thread for schedule leaks bud....you are better than this 

it is really gotten out of hand IMHO,  regarding people who take it upon themselves to be the "thread police". its tiresome , it seems pointing out the fact there is a "thread on this" . who cares.. 

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Painful game last time we opened at New England.  Why Leodis?  Why?  Awesome jerseys on both sides though.  Schobel and Jackson were beasts.  

I remember driving home from Football practice on Monday night and getting text updates about this and being so happy we were winning, only to come home and watch the inevitable. 

9 hours ago, crack said:

Not sure if Valid, but I would be okay with this for the most part. Surprised at the idea of the Eagles hosting the Falcons on day 1. 

Also, If we're on at 4:30 against pats we'd likely have the Romo Nantz team. 

Edited by whatdrought

1 minute ago, dwight in philly said:

it is really gotten out of hand IMHO,  regarding people who take it upon themselves to be the "thread police". its tiresome , it seems pointing out the fact there is a "thread on this" . who cares.. 

it cleans up the board so you dont have to scroll to page 4 to see different topics, it is very easy to search a thread topic before starting a thread, or even easier....scroll down the first page to see if your topic is already started 

its really tiresome of people being the thread police of the thread police

2 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

it cleans up the board so you dont have to scroll to page 4 to see different topics, it is very easy to search a thread topic before starting a thread, or even easier....scroll down the first page to see if your topic is already started 

its really tiresome of people being the thread police of the thread police

i think i am going to start a topic about the thread police. fair enough?  hopefully there isnt  one already though 

Edited by dwight in philly
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, dwight in philly said:

i think i am goling to start a topic about the thread police. fair enough?  hopefully there isnt  one already though 

just do a quick search before you start the thread, if there is already a thread on that topic, just add to that thread...itll reduce the clutter. Easy as that my man!

Jets at Lions, MNF.  This increases the  Bills chance to be on the road week one from 50% to 54%. I know, big deal but dem's are da numbers.  :^)

Source is profootballtalk.com by the way

Edited by richNjoisy

16 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

just do a quick search before you start the thread, if there is already a thread on that topic, just add to that thread...itll reduce the clutter. Easy as that my man!

i would rather be annoying about making an issue about a thread 

• Haha (+1) 1

for once, every international game looks like it could be interesting!

4 PM Bills games are the BEST in my opinion...

You still have the whole day to get things done around the house, then you can enjoy the game at 4. 1PM feels like it takes up the whole day.

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, PaattMaann said:

Where are the mods these days? It seemed as though they merged threads like these a lot more often in the past.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

for once, every international game looks like it could be interesting!

4 PM Bills games are the BEST in my opinion...

You still have the whole day to get things done around the house, then you can enjoy the game at 4. 1PM feels like it takes up the whole day.

You must not wake up very early. I’d get everything I needed done in the 6 hours I had from waking up til the game. 

Not sure what you’re doing that it takes 10 hours to get ready for the game, unless you sleep in very late. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

3. Two Home One Away.

MNF home against JAX

TNF home against MIA

SNF away at IND/NE/GB

Rational:

I know its weird to think of Buffalo getting two home games but I think they are due a MNF game and they have an easy story like JAX or interesting big market team like CHI to host. The Bills have only hosted two TNF games since the NFL started making teams have to play on TNF and it is a competitive disadvantage to routinely be the road team something even the Bills have voiced concern over. I think they get the TNF game back at home for once.

As for SNF every playoff team from 2016 played in at least one in 2017. IND has an easy story line with Frank Reich whereas the other two are big market draws.

Edited by corta765

40 minutes ago, dlonce said:

I’ve never waited for schedule release day. I didn’t realize people actually do this.

Its the least important bit of information right now.

I find it strange that people don't like Schedule release day. Especially if you have plans this Fall that you are hoping to finalize. Its fun to see if we get any primetime games, who we open the season against, or end the season against. When the bye week is. Do you ever go to games? Maybe the schedule release is a bigger deal for ticket holders.

1 minute ago, wagon127 said:

I find it strange that people don't like Schedule release day. Especially if you have plans this Fall that you are hoping to finalize. Its fun to see if we get any primetime games, who we open the season against, or end the season against. When the bye week is. Do you ever go to games? Maybe the schedule release is a bigger deal for ticket holders.

I work sundays and I bought season tickets this year. I’ve been patiently waiting for this for 2 months now so I can schedule the home games off. So yeah this is a big deal for me...

• Like (+1) 1