WR Kaelin Clay is Back with the Bills

I honestly think we'll be fine. Taylor didn't do those guys any favors. I know a lot of people think that its the other way around, but many of our WR's have gone on to other teams and produced a lot more with better QB's (Woods, Goodwin, Hogan, etc).

I'm excited to see what these guys can do with a better passer.

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We really don’t value WRs as an organization 

We've never valued them enough to give them a QB that will throw to them. Hopefully that changes this year.

Edited by MJS
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

Yay for Clay! Probably won't matter. 

I know a lot of people think our WR group is a disaster, but I really think we're just missing a WR2.

We have a solid WR1 and plenty of WR3-5s. 

I agree with you. Our depth is pretty good. I'd like to see if Reilly & Dupre can advance.

We could really use a WR2.  If we could bring back Jordan Matthews on a 1 year deal, that would help a lot.

Drafting a WR in the 3rd round would be nice.

14 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I know a lot of people think our WR group is a disaster, but I really think we're just missing a WR2.

That's a terrible group. The Bills actually need a WR1 because Benjamin isn't that.

4 minutes ago, Mark Vader said:

I agree with you. Our depth is pretty good. I'd like to see if Reilly & Dupre can advance.

We could really use a WR2.  If we could bring back Jordan Matthews on a 1 year deal, that would help a lot.

Drafting a WR in the 3rd round would be nice.

What we're able to do at WR2, I think, really depends on whether or not we're trading up and giving away some picks. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

That's a terrible group. The Bills actually need a WR1 because Benjamin isn't that.

What is your definition of WR1 and why does Benjamin not meet it?

Edited by JohnBonhamRocks
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

What we're able to do at WR2, I think, really depends on whether or not we're trading up and giving away some picks. 

What is your definition of WR1 and why does Benjamin not meet it?

A WR1 dictates coverage from a #1 CB often with Safety help and must be game planned for to take away his effectiveness.  He keeps DCs up at night. Benjamin isn't that guy. 

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

We really don’t value WRs as an organization 

Actually, other way around. WRs don’t value the Bills as an organization. QB situation dictates FA signability. They traded assets to acquire KB and traded up for Zay in the 2nd, they certainly value WRs. But it’s a two way street. 

• Like (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, JohnBonhamRocks said:

I tend to agree. 

KB is a solid starter when healthy.   Zay was unimpressive last year but might improve in his sophomore season.  Holmes has had a good career as a backup WR.   The other guys aren't bad for their position on the depth chart. 

We just need a good guy to be either our WR1 or WR2.   

• Like (+1) 1