Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

5 minutes ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Yea I didn't think so from what I remember... Kids just laid there and ****.

Aside from bending your mind, seeing yourself in a Vision of mush, paralyzing you and giving you a sense of terror like you've never felt before, it's mild.

So Ive been told.

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, fridge said:

Literally? Like... you think Kyle Williams, Lorenzo Alexander, or Stephen Hauschka are more likely to get arrested?

Kyle Williams or Lorenzo Alexander yes in some civil disobedience to support something they thought was wrong.

Not sure about Hauschka.

3 minutes ago, The Bills Blog said:

Zay Jones is "a pro's pro." That was the universal opinion all year. NFL bloodlines. Seemed to get it.

You just never know with humans.

I guess he was trying to "Trust the Process" all the way out that 30th floor window. ??

What an awful thing to joke about. Whether it was drugs or mental issues, why anyone on here feels the need to joke about it is beyond my comprehension. I also don't know why everyone is so quick to jump on the "cut him" bandwagon. The team will, and should, fully understand the issue at hand before they make any decisions. If, for example, he ONLY was suffering from some sort of mental health crisis, cutting him would be the wrong move. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Magox said:

Aside from bending your mind, seeing yourself in a Vision of mush, paralyzing you and giving you a sense of terror like you've never felt before, it's mild.

So Ive been told.

I loved it to be honest. It was a like a roller coaster or being a train. 

11 minutes ago, sleeby said:

Nudity and hallucination implies maybe LSD.  PCP is not really in fashion (if it ever was); not that LSD is today either.  Mental health issues exposed by whatever it was for most certain.  Hope he can move on from this in one way or another.

Nudity, LSD?  Not quite

1 minute ago, Magox said:

So Ive been told.

Thankfully it lasts about 30 seconds...

I hope Zay is OK. While drugs may certainly be one explanation, some of these actions are classic expressions of a schizophrenic disorder. I'm glad his brother was there to prevent a possible suicide. 

On a side note, I think a large number of comments in this thread are utterly embarrassing. A person has gone through a traumatic near death experience, may be seriously ill, and is hospitalized and people here are mocking him incessantly. You guys have judged him and carried on with absurd comments without knowing anything about the situation. If you all will turn so fast on a player and person you were rooting for 24 hours ago, you should turn in your fraudulent  Billsmafia cards. Embarrassing. I'm glad you guys don't represent most fans. 

Here's to hoping it was something stupid like bad drugs and not a deeper underlying mental illness. 

Sorry, it had to be said. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Didn't even bother to look at the footage.  When it rains it ......

We have no QB

We have no starting MLB

now the guy we were hoping to groom and develop at WR turns out to be a damn ....

Man SMDH.  We actually traded up for him.  That's really two picks that we are not going to have anything that shows for it.  Good lordth .... What in the entire .... 

Just when you have thought you have seen it all....

This kid seemed to have little to no focus all season long- now maybe we know why

We may have seen the last of Zay

He is a young kid that could have a bright future- hope he gets the help he needs

3 minutes ago, Imran Q said:

I hope Zay is OK. While drugs may certainly be one explanation, some of these actions are classic expressions of a schizophrenic disorder. I'm glad his brother was there to prevent a possible suicide. 

On a side note, I think a large number of comments in this thread are utterly embarrassing. A person has gone through a traumatic near death experience, may be seriously ill, and is hospitalized and people here are mocking him incessantly. You guys have judged him and carried on with absurd comments without knowing anything about the situation. If you all will turn so fast on a player and person you were rooting for 24 hours ago, you should turn in your fraudulent  Billsmafia cards. Embarrassing. I'm glad you guys don't represent most fans. 

Here's to hoping it was something stupid like bad drugs and not a deeper underlying mental illness. 

Sorry, it had to be said. 

Thanks for the scolding oh Pious One!

8 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Stunned to see the jokes.  I guess I should be. 

Prayers for Zay. 

I have little sympathy for him.Out in LA living large..he could be in the Buffalo/any area giving back to the community....Meals on Wheels for example is always looking for help.He's another young punk with to much time and money on his hands.

Dollars to donuts it's not drugs- mental health disorder - sad to see-. Seemed like a nice kid- - always respectful- these kids overcome so many obsticals to make it and it's sad to see something like this happen.