Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

6 minutes ago, Fetou said:

Right, but way less likely to. The nakedness is the real give away. Yes, that could also be psilocybin, but naked, delusional, and aggressive is like the archetype of the PCP user. The body overheats and they take off their clothes in a natural attempt to cool off.

Also, you feel pain on psilocybin. You typically don't on PCP.

I have had both

2 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Everybody says how great his upbringing was but combine this , with his brothers assault of a UT tennis player and it seems they are far from choir boys

Read the history of his dad's side of the family, it was posted about a page or so ago. Paints a different picture than what is often said. Sad really.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Read the history of his dad's side of the family, it was posted about a page or so ago. Paints a different picture than what is often said. Sad really.

Why would he get naked and scream I'm doing this for Jesus if he is going to commit suicide. It's definitely drugs. I'm guessing PCP or something similar. 

Edited by Awwufelloff

6 minutes ago, Meazy26 said:

I don’t know Zay personally, but from everything we know about the kid, his family/character is first class. I’m sure this is just a bad trip. I hope he gets the support he needs and overcomes this. This kind of embarrassment could ruin someone. 

Zay Jones Dad’s side of the family has had a rough history of mental illness. His Grandpa murdered his Grandma. His one uncle got a arrested for murder. Other uncle overdosed on cocaine. Another uncle committed suicide. We don’t know what happened but hoping for the best

okey doke

1 minute ago, Awwufelloff said:

Why would he get naked and scream I'm doing this for Jesus if he is going to commit suicide. It's definitely drugs. 

I already said I think it's drugs. That doesn't discount the family history which tells a different tale than the choir boy fairy tale which is often heard when talking about Zay.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, 3rdand12 said:

Zay Jones Dad’s side of the family has had a rough history of mental illness. His Grandpa murdered his Grandma. His one uncle got a arrested for murder. Other uncle overdosed on cocaine. Another uncle committed suicide. We don’t know what happened but hoping for the best

okey doke

Exactly why I don't get the jokes. 

okey doke

Wow

okey doke

Tough way to grow up.  Glad his brother was around.  Wish the best for Zay and his family.

At least he did it before the draft, and not after, now they know they definitely need a couple...

regardless. Hope for the best for Zay and that he can bounce back. Seems like a good kid. 

Edited by Dkollidas

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

okey doke

Didn’t know all that... my goodness

43 minutes ago, Steptide said:

This is the first I've seen this and I'm shocked. He is litterally the last person on the bills I'd expect to be arrested 

Literally? Like... you think Kyle Williams, Lorenzo Alexander, or Stephen Hauschka are more likely to get arrested?

2 minutes ago, Awwufelloff said:

Why would he get naked and scream I'm doing this for Jesus if he is going to commit suicide. It's definitely drugs. I'm guessing PCP or something similar. 

People on drugs can be scary, but men have done far crazier things in the name of the Lord.

• Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, Bag of Milk said:

Is it a bad time to bring up that we passed on JuJu Schuster in the second round to take Zay?:ph34r:

We would not have had to trade up for JuJu, who is 10Xs the player Zay is. Feel better?

Edited by starrymessenger

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

We'll make up for it by taking defensive players at 12 and 22 and taking a second tier QB in the 2nd or later <thick sarcasm>

Well.. we may have to Grab Courtland Sutton now at 12.

I had the privilege of meeting Zay at the Buffalo Bills practice at Saint John Fisher.  I have two young boys and he signed our stuff and was extremely polite and respectful.  Asked how my kids were doing and seemed like a genuinely good person.   Really praying that Zay can bounce back from this 

Edited by Finkle Is Einhorn
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Wow.  Imagine Courtland Sutton catching 90 yard bombs from Mike White, as he stands in that clean pocket he never had at Western Kentucky!!!!

Or better yet, frozen ropes from Riley Ferguson! :)