Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

31 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Quick plea to everyone, can we have enough class to care about the person for a little while? He is a human being that clearly has some issues. Can we not use this as an opportunity to talk about what it means for the draft? Or whether or not he is a bust?!? Let’s act like humans for  a little while. That’s someone’s son, brother, etc....

It is a shame anyone has to actually make this plea...

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

actually Psilocybin can cause such drama of emotion in a mega dose of over 5 grams. Kids learn some lesson the hardish way.

Right, but way less likely to. The nakedness is the real give away. Yes, that could also be psilocybin, but naked, delusional, and aggressive is like the archetype of the PCP user. The body overheats and they take off their clothes in a natural attempt to cool off.

Also, you feel pain on psilocybin. You typically don't on PCP.

Edited by Fetou

6 minutes ago, #34fan said:

He'll need to be on suicide watch one he comes-to and realizes this thing has gone viral.

Lets draw a line the concrete here.

I would hope is being very closely monitored. I have been having fun here.

But this is no joke.

He is obviously a danger to himself. I care about the kid for real

3 minutes ago, CountryCletus said:

I’m sure his brother isn’t impressed he had to hold onto a naked Zay until the cops showed up.... and to think he was going to fight for Jesus.... maybe he meant Jesus Wilson WR Florida State.... after all, we are the Florida State of the North...

Dear Penthouse,

i was on the balcony with my brother when...

I don’t know Zay personally, but from everything we know about the kid, his family/character is first class. I’m sure this is just a bad trip. I hope he gets the support he needs and overcomes this. This kind of embarrassment could ruin someone. 

Edited by Meazy26

5 minutes ago, CSBill said:

Here is what the Bills have gotten in the second round in this decade .... helps explain the futility:

Buffalo Bills 2nd Round Draft Picks since 2010:

• 2010: Torell Troup ... Did he ever play?

• 2011: Aaron Williams ... Often injured and had a career-ending injury
  • 2012 Cordy Glenn ... Traded away, had a good run

• 2013: Robert Woods & Kiko Alonso* ... Both had productive time in Buffalo, but neither are here now

• 2014: Cyrus Kouandjio ... See note about Torell Troup

• 2015: Ronal Darby ... Traded for a player who also never played and is probably now gone

• 2016: Reggie Raglad ... Traded, we'll see what happens with that pick

• 2017: Zay Jones ... Not looking good right now

* This trade did give us Shady McCoy, so it has to be the best pick of the lot, but more by luck than design.

Beyond that, not one consistent and longterm contributor to the Bills organization. Ugh

Also James Hardy was a 2nd rounder, you see how that turned out.

So to summarize: A naked Zay Jones breaks a glass door and crawls through the hole cutting the crap out of himself. He then goes into the ground floor apartment, bleeding everywhere, and screaming that he was going to fight for Jesus. A woman screams and his brother, who is also there, has to stop him from jumping out a 30th story window. ????

Damn.

Just now, Meazy26 said:

I don’t know Zay personally, but from everything we know about the kid, his family/character is first class. I’m sure this just a bad trip. I hope he gets the support he needs and overcomes this. This kind of embarrassment could ruin someone. 

Everybody says how great his upbringing was but combine this , with his brothers assault of a UT tennis player and it seems they are far from choir boys

1 minute ago, vincec said:

So to summarize: A naked Zay Jones breaks a glass door and crawls through the hole cutting the crap out of himself. He then goes into the ground floor apartment, bleeding everywhere, and screaming that he was going to fight for Jesus. A woman screams and his brother, who is also there, has to stop him from jumping out a 30th story window. ????

Damn.

if he was an actor if would have been a regular Monday night .   I kid 

14 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Side note positive,

Did anyone notice he’s really been working those  Glutes in the off season? 

Joking aside: 

I’m hopeful he may be fine and just made a poor choice. I just hope he didn’t wreck his career. 

McDermott may cut him some slack since he was fighting for Jesus 

Nope

2 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

fine, I'll be the first to say it:

great ass.

18 minutes ago, GrizzReaper said:

People are seriously getting mad at Beane and Micky D like they were somehow able to know Zay would have a psychotic episode... Get real.

Who knows someone could've slipped something into his drink. Kind of weird how a camera is conveniently there to catch it all on film. Wait and see how it plays out and put away those pitchforks for a second.

Some Bills fans spend all year sharpening pitchforks.  They were actually disappointed we made playoffs.

Wow. I really hope the kid is ok. He was very clearly not in his right mind.

In a way I almost hope it's drugs rather than some type of psychotic break or mental illness setting in. Mental illness can sometimes turn on like a light switch in kids around his age. 

I hate to speculate. But if I had to take a guess it would be one of those new synthetic chemicals from china the kids take to get high so it don't show up in drug tests (synthetic weed/spice, bath salts etc). 

It could be PCP too. There's a reason they call it "Butt Naked"...

You never know, but I'd be pretty surprised if Zay was the type to be smoking straight PCP.

Unless he smoked some weed that he didn't know had been dipped in PCP or something.

Or it was some type of reaction between prescription drugs and something else. 

Whatever it wasn't I just hope he's alright. I could care less about his football career and all that BS right now. His Health comes in front of all that other stuff. 

7 minutes ago, GrizzReaper said:

A highly toxic plant that can cause hallucinations. I think some soldiers way back in the colonial days actually ate it bc they were starving... That unit had some issues. You can find it in pretty landscaping too. Don't let your kids snap a twig off and chew it. I've heard it actually smells good.

it is used in rituals by South Western American Indian Shaman whom have great depth of knowledge and experience in the Other worlds . And are seeking a vision quest. Unusually  dangerous indeed. Guide needed

Not something to f with. not recreational. Thanks Grizz.

• Thank you (+1) 1