Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

1 minute ago, davspo said:

Dollars to donuts it's not drugs- mental health disorder - sad to see-. Seemed like a nice kid- - always respectful- these kids overcome so many obsticals to make it and it's sad to see something like this happen. 

Nah.

2 minutes ago, SmokinES3 said:

Thanks for the scolding oh Pious One!

If that's what you get from this, smh. I expect these comments to be lost on some. I guess we know where you stand. I sincerely hope you don't ever have anyone in your family to through the same thing. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Misterbluesky said:

I have little sympathy for him.Out in LA living large..he could be in the Buffalo/any area giving back to the community....Meals on Wheels for example is always looking for help.He's another young punk with to much time and money on his hands.

Jump to conclusions much?   

4 minutes ago, JimKellyTryouts said:

The drug experts in this thread are cracking me up. Assumptions/BS = Facts, right?

No one knows what happened, you are correct. Most of us are assuming drugs. It is quite the coincidence that a mental breakdown surfaced in unison with a night at a hotel in LA. We are all talking out of our rears because it’s forum, that’s what we do. Zay has bigger things to worry about than what us clowns have to say, and most of us do wish him all the best. 

• Like (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, N.Y. Orangeman said:

I am very liberal/libertarian on these issues.  That being said, he had every advantage in status, coaching and need.  Still, after disappointing everyone, he decides to choose this.  This isn't about the drug or event; it is about the character.  

I don't know how much a mental break speaks to character. If he made the decision to take PCP or something absurd like that it's one thing, but it's entirely possible that he just got blackout drunk and lost his mind.

Some people can't handle their buzz. At least he didn't drive.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

No one knows what happened, you are correct. Most of us are assuming drugs. It is quite the coincidence that a mental breakdown surfaced in unison with a night at a hotel in LA. We are all talking out of our rears because it’s forum, that’s what we do. Zay has bigger things to worry about than what us clowns have to say, and most of us do wish him all the best. 

*points at all of you*

4 minutes ago, Imran Q said:

If that's what you get from this, smh. I expect these comments to be lost on some. I guess we know where you stand. I sincerely hope you don't ever have anyone in your family to through the same thing. 

We all have our trials... The difference being, 99% of us aren't paid well enough for it to show up on TMZ... 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, sven233 said:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/03/20/zay-jones-arrested-nude-smashed-window-vandalism-buffalo-bills-player/

Uh oh.....  Man, the video looks like a murder scene at some points.....

This is not good at all......  Guess we know where the Hurns interest is coming from now.

" Buffalo Bills wide receiver Zay Jones got into a bizarre naked struggle with his brother -- who's also in the NFL -- and it ended in a bloody mess ... with Zay in handcuffs.

TMZ Sports obtained this video of the crazy fight that went down Monday night in a downtown L.A. apartment building. Zay is stark raving nude while grappling with his brother -- Cayleb Jones of the Vikings.

You can hear Zay yelling, "I'm going to fight for Jesus" ... and according to witnesses, Cayleb was trying to stop him from jumping out a 30th floor window. 

Zay eventually broke free, and ran into Cayleb's gf's apartment ... you can hear her screaming. We're told at some point, he ran back out of the apartment, entered a public balcony area and smashed his foot through a window.

Photos from the scene show blood on the shattered window, and all over the floors and walls.

We're told Zay actually tried to squeeze through the hole in the window, but Cayleb restrained him until police arrived, and arrested him for felony vandalism.

Jones was the Bills' 2nd round draft pick last year.

According to law enforcement sources, he's being held in the medical ward of L.A. County Jail. It's unclear what his condition is at this point.

We've reached out to the NFL, but no word back yet."

W.T.F. Jeez wth did he take bath salts? 

1 minute ago, Nebillzfan said:

He must of been on something to want to jump out a 30th story window

He was on....the 30th floor? 

I’m joking partly because this makes me uncomfortable. SOMETHING is wrong here, and I’ll pray for his well being before his football future. I hope both turn out to be exceptional. 

1 hour ago, Teddy KGB said:

Doubtful.     Wouldn’t do this to him.  

Certainly possible, actually.

1 hour ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I’d be concerned about Zay. Something was clearly going on. Hopefully he can get the help that he needs and overcome whatever he is battling. 

I'd be surprised if it was anything more than a substance induced brief psychotic episode.  But it's certainly possible.  That's why you don't !@#$ with that stuff.

1 minute ago, Misterbluesky said:

Not going to happen...he will never play on a NFL field again.

Not true. Brandon Marshall had a great career and he is bipolar. Zay just needs to get on some psyche meds, he'll be fine. I'm sure he is a completely different person sober and on the meds. He was self medicating, once he gets on the right meds he won't need to do drugs anymore.

• Like (+1) 1