Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

2 minutes ago, JTown said:

My hat is off to you and your wife.  That is exactly what I meant by a hand up vs. A hand out. I personally would never give a pan handler money on the street but I will assist them if they are interested in improving their lives.   

I am a veteran and was homeless myself.  I volunteer regularly through several organizations.

I find that most people today look the other way when they see a desperate human, but go out of their way to help an animal.  Just my opinion.  Of course.

You ain't wrong.

Regarding vets, a lot of the older ones, like Nam, didn't get the services they deserved, including mental health services.

It's much better today, but for much of the older guys, like Nam era, they are past the point of helping, sadly.

Mental health still carries a huge stigma in this country, and we need to change that.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Right I am agreeing with this. So many people like Kyle Williams on team ask for help. 

But I do feel him noone helps out.  Gets you so alone.

Yea it's easy to say that a person could just ask for help. I know it doesn't work like that. A lot of people cannot just carry the weight of a persons problems along with thier own.

Sometimes people are not even really aware until it is already to late. I know the feeling of wanting to be understood and not being heard. It does have a possibility to push you over the edge. 

• Like (+1) 2

Are we ever going to really find out happened? I’m not sure that any of this information is required to be released. It’s not as if he was arrested for the possession of drugs. His people could simply deny any drug use, and blame mental illness, whether or not that’s the case .

Sounds like a psychotic break, whether it was bad drug induced, a deep psychological problem, or both is a ? 

Really glad he didn't jump out the window or kill anyone and I hope he gets the help he needs. 

10 minutes ago, HalftimeAdjustment said:

So, assuming he is not too seriously injured and recovers, does he have any trade value? Can we package him in with other picks?

Are you suggesting that McBeane package him up with the trade we offered to the Giants?

Never mind I know you are't suggesting that. I think this stuff always seems like it will never go away when it happens. But I think if he regains his senses and it becomes one very bad but single episode, people will kind of forget about it eventually. Something else will come along.

If he did mess up... Broke the substance abuse policy. Do you really think he gets booted? I mean maybe a harsh suspension? I suppose his less than stellar rookie year won't help him. His actions were bad for a drunk or drugged guy but people in the NFL have done worst. He may be able to keep playing idk

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GrizzReaper said:

If he did mess up... Broke the substance abuse policy. Do you really think he gets booted? I mean maybe a harsh suspension? I suppose his less than stellar rookie year won't help him. His actions were bad for a drunk or drugged guy but people in the NFL have done worst. He may be able to keep playing idk

This is the reason I felt so critical of the situation. Very bad timing for that situation. Now it's out in the open for everyone to see and speculate on. Really wish the situation didn't get that out of control. 

Zay really could be under serious pressure that I couldn't understand. People can have bad days. People can get better. It's just that your in the NFL and your business is aired out. Now you have that not so great first year and this incident. Thats two points against you. 

3 minutes ago, QBorBust2018 said:

Jack ass. Immediately displace this guy to the bottom of the depth chart. 

Do you want a do-over?  Really? 

This is wrong on so many levels! He can play or he can’t. He has a problem or he doesn’t. Different issues. 

Will you move him down on the depth chart if he had a mental breakdown or a bad drug reaction? Knee jerk reactions are so pitiful. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Best route I've seen him run.

Exactly what I said! -Physical AF at the LOS!... Great acceleration... They told me I was out of "likes" today, but :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

And the biggest need and hole STILL remains QB

Who's he gonna throw to?

4 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Exactly what I said! -Physical AF at the LOS!... Great acceleration... They told me I was out of "likes" today, but :thumbsup:

Who's he gonna throw to?

Lets see the WR they traded for last year???

not that the Last QB threw to WRs 

Just watched the video and it looks like he is on synthetic marijuana, aka, spice, K2, pot pourri, black mamba.

I've worked for 21 years in the busiest ER in my state and I have watched everything change from crack cocaine initially, to meth, to the synthetics like this spice garbage, and now heroin. 

We never see the "good" experiences with spice, we always get the raving lunatic brought in with the police fighting everyone, out of their minds.  I'm not sure how often you get one of these bad experiences with spice.  When they are on this stuff it's almost like the are on PCP, they are super strong and seem to feel no pain.  It takes everyone piling on them to stop them.  It's like a damn rugby scrum.  They are psychotic, they can't be reasoned with.  All you can do is subdue them and load them up with Geodon or Haldol and wait for them to crash.

We don't have a medical test to detect spice in our hospital and I don't know if one exists.  My guess is that it is not a tested drug in the NFL CBA.  I think some players may see spice as an alternative to marijuana and they don't have to worry about failing a drug test.  Unfortunately, every now and then you can have one of these bad experiences.

I wish Zay all the best.  We all make mistakes.  I hope he is physically OK, that was an awful lot of blood coming out of somewhere.  I'm sure right now he is no longer under the influence and feels humiliated and embarrassed and is worried that he may have just thrown everything away with one bad decision. I believe in second chances, I hope he gets one.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Lets see the WR they traded for last year???

not that the Last QB threw to WRs 

Might be a wise Idea to draft a couple WR's in Rd. 2... DJ Moore is pretty special... Could fill the need at slot... I don't think Zay will be back. -JMO.

1 minute ago, NickelCity said:

Seems like he's tripping pretty hard to me. Regardless, if you't look at that video and can't manage an iota of sympathy, you've got some growing up to do. 

Of course you feel sympathy.... Then you think... "Man! -Zay is a big, strong, physical presence! -Why didn't we see more of that on the field?!"

Might be too early but hope he his OK mentally and physically for his sake 

BUT if he did go out the 30th floor would there be cap relief??  

Ouch! -TERRIBLE thought.  (but good question.)

37 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

Just watched the video and it looks like he is on synthetic marijuana, aka, spice, K2, pot pourri, black mamba.

I've worked for 21 years in the busiest ER in my state and I have watched everything change from crack cocaine initially, to meth, to the synthetics like this spice garbage, and now heroin. 

We never see the "good" experiences with spice, we always get the raving lunatic brought in with the police fighting everyone, out of their minds.  I'm not sure how often you get one of these bad experiences with spice.  When they are on this stuff it's almost like the are on PCP, they are super strong and seem to feel no pain.  It takes everyone piling on them to stop them.  It's like a damn rugby scrum.  They are psychotic, they can't be reasoned with.  All you can do is subdue them and load them up with Geodon or Haldol and wait for them to crash.

We don't have a medical test to detect spice in our hospital and I don't know if one exists.  My guess is that it is not a tested drug in the NFL CBA.  I think some players may see spice as an alternative to marijuana and they don't have to worry about failing a drug test.  Unfortunately, every now and then you can have one of these bad experiences.

I wish Zay all the best.  We all make mistakes.  I hope he is physically OK, that was an awful lot of blood coming out of somewhere.  I'm sure right now he is no longer under the influence and feels humiliated and embarrassed and is worried that he may have just thrown everything away with one bad decision. I believe in second chances, I hope he gets one.

Thank you Inigo ,I just hope Zay can get a 2nd chance , one almost fatal mistake.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Batman1876 said:

Nude bloody penthouse meltdown, who had that on their off-season bingo card. 

Reminds me of the chain saw scene from American Psycho with Christian Bale running down the hallway of his apartment building.

:lol:

• Sad 1

I can't find it now but I was thinking about that thread about a month ago where he and his mother were busting on each other.  Seemed like he really had great perspective.  Hope he really does and he can get back to that. 

So bizarre, he must have been on some serious hallucinogenic drugs.

We should have drafted Cooper Kupp who fits the hard working players that McD wants. Also we wouldn't have had to trade up either which I thought was a terrible waste of picks for Zay, clearly our WR coach talked them into trading up for fear of losing him.

7 hours ago, Watkins101 said:

Trust the process... he's a high character guy right?

Meh, WR coach wanted him.

6 hours ago, Magox said:

Nudity, LSD?  Not quite

Nudity and LSD absolutely.  See 60s culture.  Plenty of grateful dead anecdotes on the matter.  Europe 72 concerts in Germany being some.amusing ones - the German ushers were dosed and taking off their clothes even.  Fired em all and then the next night the new crew had the same happen.