Zay Jones Arrested

sven233

36 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Not true. Brandon Marshall had a great career and he is bipolar. Zay just needs to get on some psyche meds, he'll be fine. I'm sure he is a completely different person sober and on the meds. He was self medicating, once he gets on the right meds he won't need to do drugs anymore.

Thank you Dr. First.

Well that is definitely a bad situation he put himself in. What a huge embarrassment for him. That situation has the look and feel of some one that might not have the right priorities in life.

38 minutes ago, NewDayBills said:

Not true. Brandon Marshall had a great career and he is bipolar. Zay just needs to get on some psyche meds, he'll be fine. I'm sure he is a completely different person sober and on the meds. He was self medicating, once he gets on the right meds he won't need to do drugs anymore.

Marshall actually suffers from Bordeline Personality Disorder. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

Well that is definitely a bad situation he put himself in. What a huge embarrassment for him. That situation has the look and feel of some one that might not have the right priorities in life.

Family history of mental illness.

Many of these things don't manifest until late teens or early 20s.

He could very well not have been on any drugs.

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Bipolar actually can manifest hallucinations.

You can function in society or you can't. Plenty of people have issues that don't try to jump out windows. They make padded cells for people that can't maintain and it isn't that hard. I walk by people every day dealing with thier own struggle but maintain.

Edited by Lfod

4 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Did you just wish harm on others/their families??

Zay also may not have ingested anything, his father's side of the family has a long history of mental illness.

HUD accounts for over 500,000 homeless in the USA, with about 25% being children, and with roughly 39,000 being veterans of the remaining 375,000+. About 10%. Just giving you a #. They all matter though, are all human. It's pretty sad.

I fixed that.  Relax.

You couldn't possibly read the context of my post and think that I was wishing horrible things on someone. 

I left out a word which has been fixed.  Good catch.  You caught a typo of an idiot using his cell phone.

Glad to see you also think it is sad.  Btw, have you ever tried to help a homeless person??  By that, I don't mean by a  hand out but rather a hand up.

I feel terrible for the kid. Imagine what that feels like seeing the video and knowing it will be with you forever. I hope he is resilient.

I hope karma hits the douchebag recording it and leaking it. I know it's been common place a long time now but it doesn't make it right.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, bdutton said:

WTF... unhinged.  Hopefully he was experimenting with some tainted drugs and is not normally that !@#$ed up.

I think that is best case scenario and hope that’s the case.  I would think best for Zay and easiest to navigate thru.

1 hour ago, DriveFor1Outta5 said:

True, there is a big difference between being an addict, and being a guy who made a dumb decision. I knew a few guys who went on similar bad trips while I was in college. Some were arrested, while others were not. Most of them learned not to try the bad stuff anymore. Obviously, none of them were public figures to the extent of Zay, and they didn’t risk losing their careers at the time. In reality Zay either needs help, or he just needs to be more intelligent, and become mature in a hurry. 

Yup. If 22 and a multimillionaire in LA with a few months off work (sure basic workouts but nothing crazy) — I might’ve gone to battle for Jesus accidentally. 

Without knowing any substantive history there’s a pretty good shot that he’s just a regular ol schmuck that tried something that didn’t agree with him. Unless we know a history of a guy being off i tend to assume he just got offered a little fun and figured “meh what’s the worst that could happen...” And, well, zay, your butt is on TMZ screaming bout Jesus. So let’s do better weighing possible outcomes next time.

if he does have true demons I obviously wish him the best still. Just not a lot of evidence of that yet,

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

You are a !@#$ing idiot.

You could probably say that about Zay Jones for getting arrested for vandalism and making a huge embarrassment out of himself. Everyone's got excuses.

3 minutes ago, Manther said:

I think that is best case scenario and hope that’s the case.  I would think best for Zay and easiest to navigate thru.

In that it involves some sleep, hydration and putting up with jokes- yea I would think a bad hit is probably preferable to serious psych issues. 

Edited by NoSaint
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

IM glad he had the sense to delete it the hot headed doofus.

Or somebody took his phone away from him. Maybe he has a got a good girlfriend now.

Sammy is not our problem I was thinking about Reid. Can you imagine you just paid this guy 42 million bucks for 3 years and he starts with that stuff? Oh dear, better him than me. At least for that part.

He's paid to play football, not have the same beliefs, whatever they may be. At least he's not on drugs, but what do I know.

1 minute ago, JTown said:

I fixed that.  Relax.

You couldn't possibly read the context of my post and think that I was wishing horrible things on someone. 

I left out a word which has been fixed.  Good catch.  You caught a typo of an idiot using his cell phone.

Glad to see you also think it is sad.  Btw, have you ever tried to help a homeless person??  By that, I don't mean by a  hand out but rather a hand up.

Relax.

It's why I asked if you actually just wished harm??

I actually responded to you later and said that it didn't jive with the rest of your post.

What do you mean by a hand up vs hand out?

I have volunteered at many soup kitchens, habitat for humanity, let my friend live rent free at my place when he lost his job and got evicted until he got back on his feet.

Also in regards to vets, I did some pro Bono work with the wounded warrior project (I'm a PT)

Oh and my wife is one of the project managers for the local workforce development, which includes job training for those out of work, helping with the local federation of the homeless, and finding jobs and giving job skill training to out of work vets.

Is that enough for you?

Just now, SouthNYfan said:

Relax.

I actually responded to you later and said that it didn't jive with the rest of your post.

I have volunteered at many soup kitchens, habitat for humanity, let my friend live rent free at my place when he lost his job and got evicted until he got back on his feet.

Also in regards to vets, I did some pro Bono work with the wounded warrior project (I'm a PT)

Oh and my wife is one of the project managers for the local workforce development, which includes job training for those out of work, helping with the local federation of the homeless, and finding jobs and giving job skill training to out of work vets.

Is that enough for you?

Screw the humans. Did you rescue a dog?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Lfod said:

You could probably say that about Zay Jones for getting arrested for vandalism and making a huge embarrassment out of himself. Everyone's got excuses.

Mental illness isn't an excuse, it's a cause.

There's a difference.

11 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Yup. If 22 and a multimillionaire in LA with a few months off work (sure basic workouts but nothing crazy) — I might’ve gone to battle for Jesus accidentally. 

Without knowing any substantive history there’s a pretty good shot that he’s just a regular ol schmuck that tried something that didn’t agree with him. Unless we know a history of a guy being off i tend to assume he just got offered a little fun and figured “meh what’s the worst that could happen...” And, well, zay, your butt is on TMZ screaming bout Jesus. So let’s do better weighing possible outcomes next time.

if he does have true demons I obviously wish him the best still. Just not a lot of evidence of that yet,

LoL that was the best laugh I had all night... Ty

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Relax.

Is that enough for you?

Well, he  retorted to the wrong person with that question I guess. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SouthNYfan said:

Mental illness isn't an excuse, it's a cause.

There's a difference.

It isn't the cause for every outburst that every person ever had. Not saying it isn't a factor for such an outburst from a person. I just don't always give everyone the benefit of doubt. I also think sometimes people do stupid things. 

I don't know Zay or his history of mental illness. I'm not a doctor I don't know what he has been diagnosed or prescribed as far as medication. If I knew that in the past he has sought help and tried to overcome or struggle with mental instability then I would say he had a mayjor setback and maybe he should readjust the level of help he is getting.

Since I don't know anything I can also think he may just be a normal guy doing a stupid thing. 

14 minutes ago, Lfod said:

12 minutes ago, Lfod said:

You can function in society or you can't. Plenty of people have issues that don't try to jump out windows. They make padded cells for people that can't maintain and it isn't that hard. I walk by people every day dealing with thier own struggle but maintain.

8 minutes ago, Lfod said:

Here.

I'll string your idiot chain together for you.

Zay has a family history of mental illness.

He may very well have been on drugs, or he may very well have just had a psychotic episode manifested from mental illness, or a combination of both.

We don't know yet.

Your completely dismissive and obtuse statements regarding not just Zay, but mental illness in general, is sad and completely off the mark.

I hope you or those you care about never have to experience it first hand.

I have worked with the mentally ill on many occasions in my career, as well as in my personal life.

It's tragic and heartbreaking.

As I said, we don't know about Zay yet, and it really might have just been a drug issue, but your comments are way off the mark regarding mental health in general.

2 minutes ago, Lfod said:

It isn't the cause for every outburst that every person ever had. Not saying it isn't a factor for such an outburst from a person. I just don't always give everyone the benefit of doubt. I also think sometimes people do stupid things. 

I don't know Zay or his history of mental illness. I'm not a doctor I don't know what he has been diagnosed or prescribed as far as medication. If I knew that in the past he has sought help and tried to overcome or struggle with mental instability then I would say he had a mayjor setback and maybe he should readjust the level of help he is getting.

Since I don't know anything I can also think he may just be a normal guy doing a stupid thing. 

But you didn't just not going him the benefit, you actually made a straight judgement comment assuming he was in the wrong.

His family has documented mental illness, wouldn't surprise me if he did as well.

Also wouldn't surprise me if it was just an idiot move.

I was more referring to your complete generalization on mental health in general.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Here.

He may very well have been on drugs, or he may very well have just had a psychotic episode manifested from mental illness, or a combination of both.

We don't know yet.

Your completely dismissive and obtuse statements regarding not just Zay, but mental illness in general, is sad and completely off the mark.

I have worked with the mentally ill on many occasions in my career, as well as in my personal life.

As I said, we don't know about Zay yet, and it really might have just been a drug issue, but your comments are way off the mark regarding mental health in general.

I don't think we disagree. In fact I understand completely your position. I also wouldn't judge what he did as wrong if he seriously has a mental illness that impaired him from preventing himself from an episode like that. 

If that is the situation then it's sad that no one in the support system could identity that he might of needed help before letting a situation elevate to a point of arrest.

Edited by Lfod
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Lfod said:

I don't think we disagree. In fact I understand completely your position. I also wouldn't judge what he did as wrong if he seriously has a mental illness that impaired him from that. 

If that is the situation then it's sad that no one in the support system could identity that he might of needed help before letting a situation elevate to a point of arrest.

Right I am agreeing with this. So many people like Kyle Williams on team ask for help. 

But I do feel him noone helps out.  Gets you so alone.

7 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Here.

We don't know yet.

But you didn't just not going him the benefit, you actually made a straight judgement comment assuming he was in the wrong.

His family has documented mental illness, wouldn't surprise me if he did as well.

Also wouldn't surprise me if it was just an idiot move.

I was more referring to your complete generalization on mental health in general.

Yeah... and don't dismiss the possibility however remote that someone could've slipped him something without his knowledge. That kind of stuff DOES happen. It could be some other idiots fault for all we know.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Lfod said:

I don't think we disagree. In fact I understand completely your position. I also wouldn't judge what he did as wrong if he seriously has a mental illness that impaired him from preventing himself from an episode like that. 

Agreed.

If he's mentally I'll, needs to get help and get right, and I hope the Bills are there for him.

Heck, even if he dropped some bad acid, I hope he realizes his mistake and moves past it.

1 hour ago, GrizzReaper said:

That's totally possible... If he does have any sort of underlying mental issues or trauma. Boy oh boy a bunch of booze will bring those demons out.

Right I have a few stories myself lol. But nothing like this bad. lol

Saturday told all my friends that I loved girls and stuff lol. By person and text from others told me.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SouthNYfan said:

Relax.

Is that enough for you?

My hat is off to you and your wife.  That is exactly what I meant by a hand up vs. A hand out. I personally would never give a pan handler money on the street but I will assist them if they are interested in improving their lives.   

I am a veteran and was homeless myself.  I volunteer regularly through several organizations.

I find that most people today look the other way when they see a desperate human, but go out of their way to help an animal.  Just my opinion.  Of course.

• Like (+1) 1

Mental illness... Drugs... The result is still the same ... His career is likely over.

OBD may be supportive... Nice to him... Put him on I/R... But one day soon, he'll be off the roster.

There's just too much risk.