Great results in Week 2! Of course what matters most is that the Bills win. But here's my first crack at the other Week 3 Rooting Interests (w/ AFC team records in parentheses):
- Jaguars (0-2) over Titans (1-1)
- Bills (2-0) over Cinci (0-2)
- Dallas over Miami (0-2)
- Green Bay over Denver (0-2)
- Falcons over Colts (1-1)
- TOSS-UP: Ravens (2-0) vs Chiefs (2-0)
- Vikings over Oakland (1-1)
- Jets (0-2) over Pats (2-0)
- TOSS-UP: Texans (1-1) vs Chargers (1-1)
- 49ers over Steelers (0-2)
- Rams over Cleveland (1-1)
Vikings and Rams are both favored and could send the Raiders and Browns both to 1-2. Falcons have a shot at the Colts.
Thoughts on Ravens/Chiefs? Texans/Chargers?