Cordy Glenn traded to bengals

8 minutes ago, Domdab99 said:

I'm looking at the draft order, and the Bills did not have a 6th...unless the Tyrod trade gave them a 6th? I don't remember anything like that, though...

I think you have OCD. 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tyrod's friend said:

Because you believe scouting agencies, right? Presumably Bradley Chubb is the 4th best player; I mean, that's consensus. Either a running back or a guard is the consensus best player in the draft. That's what the agencies say, right?  I'm not sure that any one of those three players will be the most productive players at their positions (interior line, rb, rush). 

Sam Darnold is almost universally the first pick in the mock drafts. If you use mock drafts and projections, that's just great. LMAO. 

You're allergic to logic, facts or common sense. How are we supposed to speak to you?

Here is an attempt: your statements =

Unknown.jpeg.1123a78a7fc1f945e9dfb212900674cd.jpeg

36 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Who is going to block for our new QB?

They are going to sign Nate Solder to play RT hopefully as some posters stated.

That would solve two problems. Bills would have a good RT and since Solder was a Pat he would never be called for holding because BB the genius coaches them how to hold without getting caught. He has also played LT and TE.

1 minute ago, ndirish1978 said:

You're allergic to logic, facts or common sense. How are we supposed to speak to you?

Here is an attempt: your statements =

Unknown.jpeg.1123a78a7fc1f945e9dfb212900674cd.jpeg

Is that poop or chocolate ice cream? For some reason it has a potent odor? :D

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

I'll be pissed if that's all we got. 

The rumor was that the Seahawks were hot after Glenn but didn't end up trading for him because the cost was prohibitive. 

They traded for Duane Brown instead, giving up a 2018 3rd and 2019 2nd for Brown and a 5th. 

Well they probably were " hot after Glenn" & thought they were going to fleece us again like they did with the Beast Mode trade. The new front office probably wanted fair compensation. Screw Seattle & weasel Pete Carroll.

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, lookylookyherecomescookie said:

No, because you have to deal with them in the future

Sheesh.  I did not say screw them over.  I just was trying to say that there will be no best o' buddy discounts that are not in the interest of the team granting the favor.

2 minutes ago, LittleJoeCartwright said:

The Purge continues.  Hughes and Lawson could be next.

I don't think Hughes is a candidate.  Could be wrong but we already have a piss poor pass rush and I just don't see that happening.

Okay hang on a second... so is that right that we traded Glenn, moved up 9 spots in the first round to #12 and gave Cincy our 5th and got their 6th?

Holy crap this is getting wild and crazy folks!!!

Makin moves!!!  Pretty clear McDermott and Beane are truly going all in on drafting our Franchise QB!!!

Or could it be possible these are efforts to clear up Cap space to sweeten the pot for Kirk Cousins by also pointing to all our draft picks to build around him?

Just... for God's sake.... please DON'T let it be Josh Allen!!!

1 minute ago, billsfan11 said:

Worst case scenario if Rosen and Darnold went 1,2

But they "gotta, gotta, gotta" help out the Bills according to some here.  These people will stomp in a corner and hold their breath until they pass out if somebody does not let the Bills cut into the Top 4.

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

But they "gotta, gotta, gotta" help out the Bills according to some here.  These people will stomp in a corner and hold their breath until they pass out if somebody does not let the Bills cut into the Top 4.

Ya let’s just pray the browns take Barkley at 1! Lol

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Bet we got a 2nd rounder for him

2 hours ago, Juice_32 said:

I'd take a 4th, a 3rd would be awesome. We do owe Andy Dalton some protection I suppose.

2 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I'm guessing no higher than a 4th.

2 hours ago, HansLanda said:

No way. Probably a 4th at best. 

You guys are nuts. 

1 hour ago, Jerry Jabber said:

Complete terms, via a league source: #Bills trade Cordy Glenn, picks No. 21 (first round) and No. 158 (fifth round) for picks No. 12 (first round) and No. 187 (sixth round).

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

Dear Cordy Glenn:  Please pass your physical.  Please pass your physical.  Please pass your physical.

Do I get to say "I told you so" that if we traded Glenn, it would be pre-draft to swap picks and move up to #10-15?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...McBeane still must prove himself to be better than Buddy Nix or the "re-tired" Marv as a viable GM IMO.....

Considering neither of them did anything in their years here, I’d say McBeane has easily surpassed both of them already. It’s not even close. 

Best part of this trade besides now we know they will trade up higher to get their q.b is we no longer have to listen to all the geniuses who in the last few days all were saying how Glenn will stay and play RT. They are all amazingly quiet after this trade. Shocker. 

17 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Sheesh.  I did not say screw them over.  I just was trying to say that there will be no best o' buddy discounts that are not in the interest of the team granting the favor.

I'm sorry. I thought you mentioned using and discarding people, which would be poor tactics if you have to deal with them in the future.  My mistake

2 hours ago, Shaw66 said:

WOW!   I didn't think that would happen.   I''ve never been a huge Glenn fan, but still, I would have thought the Bills would have wanted some stability.   Richie is going to feel lonely over there on the left side.   

I always felt Glenn was somewhat overrated but a good LT nonetheless. 

Incognito would have Dawkins by his side. I thought he was pretty solid.

2 hours ago, QuoteTheRaven83 said:

Better be trading up for Darnold.

Better be as smart as they are acting.Whether Darnold or not.
Maybe they will trade back down now and get more picks? Who else can we trade lol !?

This is just f'n awesome.

And I love Cordy for real.

But wow. WOW. I love this ride

1 hour ago, BadLandsMeanie said:

I know man. But next year when you get your column back, your head may clear again. Hang in there.

(No other agenda here aside from I saw the opportunity and took it it. No offense! Love your column :) 

There is actually a new one up there right now.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/03/12/voice-of-the-fan-loving-and-loathing-tyrod-taylor-all-at-the-same-time/

23 minutes ago, Magox said:

I don't think Hughes is a candidate.  Could be wrong but we already have a piss poor pass rush and I just don't see that happening.

I can see easily Lawson or even Hughes perhaps if the deal is right. As long as they have the potential replacements on speed dial.

Carzy kids

1 hour ago, Binghamton Beast said:

What do you mean not a chance?

Not a chance the Bills would do that or the Giants would want more?

Because.....you just don’t get any more than what that poster offered.

The Giants would take that package and run.

I meant I think that's too much too give up 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, bobobonators said:

I love this trade. Glenn was expendable. Moving up 9 spots in the 1st round is yuge!

Cold blooded you folks are. he was a rather steady soldier over his career. Earned his keep till this last injury.
I will miss him playing. Like Dawkins very well. But not feeling comfy with him as blindside Sam bradford might be wincing around the knee area right now lol

18 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I think there is a very good chance that Barkley is one of the top 2 picks.

he kinda should be. I expect browns. He will be a game changer day one. Let new QB develop for a year

2 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

Cold blooded you folks are. he was a rather steady soldier over his career. Earned his keep till this last injury.
I will miss him playing. Like Dawkins very well. But not feeling comfy with him as blindside Sam bradford might be wincing around the knee area right now lol

he kinda should be. I expect browns. He will be a game changer day one. Let new QB develop for a year

I like Glenn but it remains a fact that Dawkins’ play, and Glenn’s injuries, made Glenn expendable. 

Really nice trade again...I have no idea how Beane is getting so much value from players that have fallen out of favor that may have been cut outright...

I always thought if we wanted to get into the top 5 or 6 the best move would be to trade up to just outside the top 10 and then try and trade in from there with that pick...its a lot easier to get a team to go from 5 to 12 than from 5 to 21...

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Do I get to say "I told you so" that if we traded Glenn, it would be pre-draft to swap picks and move up to #10-15?

You definitely have the right to say I told you so. We are always so quick to question people and force them to eat crow and much less likely to give credit when someone gets one. Kudos!

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, WideRightRevenge said:

Sal C on WGR ... we now over $90MM in free agent money in 2019 ... we're big game hunting (gone Watkins, Dareus, Glenn, Taylor and their contracts) ... time for some talent to come to town in 2019.

It seems like more and more teams have a ton of room. Outside of signing our own that, to me, doesn’t mean a whole lot.