donte moncrief might be a guy

No you are not allowed to even ask if he is a real human. Don’t you know in today’s world there is like 33 different types of gender identities. Man get with the program 

https://www.lifehacker.com.au/2016/07/explained-the-33-gender-identities-recognised-by-the-2016-australian-sex-survey/

Edited by Thurmanator 12074

Seems like a lower mid-level signing that could work, I think he could be had on a 2-3ish million dollar a year deal with a low guarantee. Moncrief looked like he was poised to breakout after a good 2015 but Indy had QB issues and his career faltered, injuries didn't help either. I think this would be a good signing, low-risk high reward type deal. 

I think we should look to the draft for a WR like Chark in Rd 2. 

Letting Matthews walk this year and Benjamin the next will net some decent comp picks to move around over the next two drafts to take an elite WR, hopefully, after the QB situation is fixed.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BigBuff423 said:

I like Moncrief, when he came out I liked him for the Bills, and that hasn't changed. He's the kind of value WR, along with Albert Wilson, that probably greatly enhance the Bills WR corp. 

I feel the same way. I think he would be a good addition for us.

I would also like the Bills to have a look at John Brown.

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, switz1610 said:

I think we should look to the draft for a WR like Chark in Rd 2. 

Letting Matthews walk this year and Benjamin the next will net some decent comp picks to move around over the next two drafts to take an elite WR, hopefully, after the QB situation is fixed.

Would love to have Chark!!

He’s the FA WR I want us to bring in. Pry would be a 1 year deal with incentives.  If we got him,  I’m happy with our WR’s going into the year. 

I’d still draft Chalk from LSU in the 2nd if he’s there though. 

50 minutes ago, Codyny13 said:

Me too...but I think he wanted to be in LA, he spurned the Bills.

He did?  Or the Bills didn't want to pay him the going rate?  Not taking a home team discount isn't spurning then.  It is a business, maybe you have inside info, but from the outside looking in it seems they couldn't agree on money.

2 hours ago, KGun12TD said:

Look at what Woods did with an actual QB...UGH! Still bothers me that we let him go.

Woods was the WR that I wanted to keep. I have always liked Moncrief, good size, good speed and solid hands. I don't see him being that cheap in FA. 

I wish we would've drafted Juju Smith, I wanted a Bills jersey with Bad Juju on it so bad.

Edited by Call_Of_Ktulu