Would you eat horse poo for a Bills Superbowl win?

whiteboy

I'm sure most have seen the video of an Eagles fan eating horse poo while celebrating the Super Bowl win.  That lead me to think if I would eat some horse dung in exchange for a guaranteed Bills Super Bowl win.

Im on the fence.  Would anyone here make that deal?

• Haha (+1) 1

I can’t say I wouldn’t. Just being honest here. After the feeling of euphoria of the victory against the best dynasty ever in our sport and finally winning the one thing that matters most. I’d possibly taste a sampling of donkey dung if the bills won the super bowl. 

My dignity is more important than a Bills SB.   So eating poo is out.

But I'd eat almost anything else: a box of ghost peppers, a plate of tacos de sesos and tacos de lenguas, a dozen balut, an entire durian, a bowl of Oaxacan grasshoppers with chili and lime, spicy Chinese duck heads,  Civet coffee...  whatever.  

12 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

My dignity is more important than a Bills SB.   So eating poo is out.

But I'd eat almost anything else: a box of ghost peppers, a plate of tacos de sesos and tacos de lenguas, a dozen balut, an entire durian, a bowl of Oaxacan grasshoppers with chili and lime, spicy Chinese duck heads,  Civet coffee...  whatever.  

Could you imagine the burps after that?

He is likely at risk for e-coli death. Idiot Eagle fan.

Edited by cba fan

1 hour ago, whiteboy said:

I'm sure most have seen the video of an Eagles fan eating horse poo while celebrating the Super Bowl win.  That lead me to think if I would eat some horse dung in exchange for a guaranteed Bills Super Bowl win.

Im on the fence.  Would anyone here make that deal?

As long as it is not something like 28.3 ounces worth.  See what I did there.  Hint Arthur Blank.

Do you have to punch the horse in the face first?

7 minutes ago, hondo in seattle said:

Reminds me of the movie Pink Flamingos - which I regret ever seeing - where the lead character (Divine) eats poo at the end in an unedited shot.  

Supposedly the dog was fed steak for three days to make the excrement more palatable.   

Was it too hard to just fake it and use something to make it look like It? Sounds easier to do that then waste 3 days worth of steak to a dog.

But of course This sounds like a Hollywood art film and actors have to do what it takes for their craft to make it as real as possible.....

12 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Do you have to punch the horse in the face first?

Of course. That's how some crazy fool would knock the crap out of said equus to extract the crap before indulging.  :sick:

Edited by 26CornerBlitz

The first thing i thought was no.....but what if i can get 5 people to eat the horse poo?

Can we still win a Super Bowl? and since i got 5 people to eat pooh shouldnt we win 3 Superbowls?

cuz i just got 5 people to eat horse poo, i think we should get more SuperBowl wins in return.

:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

No link or it didnt happen. :D

My boss showed me the video on his phone :( 

59 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

I’d argue that some of the food my wife makes tastes worse, so sure.

Be happy she cooks for you....I married Peg Bundy ;)