Colts at Bills 1st Half Thread

BuffaloBill

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This is great. A team we would smoke on a normal field is going to !@#$ing end our season. There is no way we should be playing in this horseshit 

Honestly, im not so sure about that, i think in good weather this is a toss up match

5 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

Last day of rifle season I actually just got out of the woods myself...

So we’re basically stuck with the snowflakes who are too afraid to go outside. They just sit around making repetitive posts about the weather, such as “this ain’t football”  “we need a dome” and “this is terrible”. 

Just now, Turk71 said:

Throw to McCoy. I really hope Dennison is gone after this year. I know everything is hard in this weather but his play calling shows no imagination whatsoever.

Exactly. If I recall that's how he had that amazing game against Detroit in Philly

2 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

I know this is sacrilege  to say but the novelty of watching this game in this terrible snow has worn off. Its a brutal, terrible football game right now and the snow has negated any skill of these players. I really think they should postpone games like this until the weather breaks.

Apparently if you say this you live in your moms basment and are a sissy. For some weird reason. 

Again it was cool to see to start but the novelty has worn off. Again must win game for the Bills where they had a clear advantage without the snow

The refs can’t officiate the game properly. 

3 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I'm sure a lot of people that grew up in buffalo thinks this game stinks. Why is a 0-0 game with no offense at all , no FG or anything remotely exciting just because it's snowing? It's still boring , no offense, no entertainment

Well it is still something of a spectacle.  I've never seen a game quite like this.

There is 6" of deep snow on the field.  It's crazy.

It's not like these 2 teams are going to put on a dazzling display of skill on a clean field anyway.