Beane says no moves expected

The juice

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly why we wont be making any trades. Those picks are for future success, and we're having decent success with what we have already. No reason to hamper the future for overpaid vets right now.

This guy gets it. The coaching staff has done a hell of a job with young players so far, I can't wait to see how we do with next year's picks.

No reason to hamper the future for overpaid vets right now.

24 year old Jarvis Landry is definitely NOT an overpaid vet, I would rather him right now than a draft pick that has the potential to be a bust, at least he's proven himself, and is young.

24 year old Jarvis Landry is definitely NOT an overpaid vet, I would rather him right now than a draft pick that has the potential to be a bust, at least he's proven himself, and is young.

No he is not an overpaid vet. But he is a huge douchebag with only 1 year remaining on that rookie contract. Again, that isnt the value McBeane are looking for from what Ive seen.

The sneaky SOB

From what I've seen this guy knows what he's doing. I was pissed abut the Watkins trade. I said who the hell is Gaines? Hated the Dareus trade and they've all worked out in some way. Watkins continues to do nothing in LA. Gaines is producing and we obviously didn't miss Dareus last week.

I haven't said this in awhile but I'm all in. #trusttheprocess

4D chess and misdirection by Beane, at least I hope so.

Still hearing whispers though that something might be going down. Stay tuned....

Bump! I think I have a mancrush on Brandon Beane for doing the right thing and making a POWER MOVE to win now.

Really excited about the rest of the season now.

Bump! I think I have a mancrush on Brandon Beane for doing the right thing and making a POWER MOVE to win now.

Really excited about the rest of the season now.

But you're still concerned, right?

Will be interesting to see Calvin out there with our other two tall receivers.

His contract and knee situation make this anything but a clean deal for years to come, but I like the upgrade and the fact that our starting three wr's have the biggest wingspan's in all of football.

Tyrod likes to throw high and out of bounds so we got guys that can make him look good.

I consider this a forgiveable lie...like the ones my kids tell me when I ask how they can use so much cell plan data...

It's like when I was 11 when I got a Nintendo for Christmas. my parents told my brother and I not to expect much for Christmas because money was bad, after a couple small presents and "time to go upstairs and get ready for church", we went back downstairs to see the Nintendo system

The sneaky SOB

From what I've seen this guy knows what he's doing. I was pissed abut the Watkins trade. I said who the hell is Gaines? Hated the Dareus trade and they've all worked out in some way. Watkins continues to do nothing in LA. Gaines is producing and we obviously didn't miss Dareus last week.

I haven't said this in awhile but I'm all in. #trusttheprocess

when he plays