Beane says no moves expected

The juice

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is talks that we offered a 2nd for Landry which was declined and other talk we have called around the league trying to get a receiver. I'm sure there is some offer on the table

Why would you want Landry on the Bills though? That guy is such a punk and in my opinion an overrated receiver.

Plus he is a free agent next year

Edited by billsfan11

There is talks that we offered a 2nd for Landry which was declined and other talk we have called around the league trying to get a receiver. I'm sure there is some offer on the table

declined = no more trade offer

can you link the other talk for a receiver? otherwise it's just talk which also = no trade offer

Lame. We finally have a plethora of picks, in the thick of the playoff hunt, many players OTB in an area of need and we are not gonna improve our team?

Hope Beane is just saying that to get a GM to panic and accept our trade offer

They are sticking to the plan. That's the way it is.

Isn't Landry the guy that cheap shotted Aaron last year? Can't see him walking into the Bills locker room.

Why would you want Landry on the Bills though? That guy is such a punk and in my opinion an overrated receiver.

Plus he is a free agent next year

Never said I did, I would rather have Hilton. Fits our needs more. But I'm sure if we put an offer in on Landry then I'm sure we talked and offered other GMs.