Beane says no moves expected

The juice

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are sticking to the plan. That's the way it is.

Well the plan seems to be trade the guys that don't fit. In that case let's at least see if we can get something for Boldin and Henderson... Not like they are playing anyways. Doing nothing is a huge mistake. Either trade some more useless players away or add a WR. Doing nothing is the wrong move and not sticking with what our plan has been

4D chess and misdirection by Beane, at least I hope so.

Still hearing whispers though that something might be going down. Stay tuned....

you're hearing something no one else is. Essentially, the two or 3 trades desired won't happen. The rest is scuttlebutt of what won't happen and never was going to...

Not really, but Glenn was IMO.

How was Dareus not a rumor? We've been hearing since camp, especially after Dareus was sent home in preseason that the Bills were looking for a way to get rid of him.

Then there was that facebook thread where that kid said that Dareus thought he would be traded.

Edited by Royale with Cheese

you're hearing something no one else is. Essentially, the two or 3 trades desired won't happen. The rest is scuttlebutt of what won't happen and never was going to...

Did you need THAT post from THAT poster to know that he's hearing things no one else is!? :D:beer:

I'll be disappointed if we don't make any moves.

I get Beane and McD fixating on 'the process' but this team has a real chance to make a run and can't ignore the glaring holes and lack of depth that could come back and haunt us against a brutal 2nd half slate including 4 games against the Pats/Fish that could essentially determine the division, WC and entire conference seeding.

declined = no more trade offer

can you link the other talk for a receiver? otherwise it's just talk which also = no trade offer

https://mobile.twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/925379256762421249?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fforums.footballsfuture.com%2Findex.php%3Fapp%3Dcore%26module%3Dsystem%26controller%3Dembed%26url%3Dhttps%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FMySportsUpdate%2Fstatus%2F925379256762421249

It's earlier in day but just proves that we are talking to teams for receivers.

Well the plan seems to be trade the guys that don't fit. In that case let's at least see if we can get something for Boldin and Henderson... Not like they are playing anyways. Doing nothing is a huge mistake. Either trade some more useless players away or add a WR. Doing nothing is the wrong move and not sticking with what our plan has been

You can't just trade boldin - it has to be to a team he wants to play for, otherwise he just stays retired. People probably are calling the bluff on henderson. They know we'll have to cut him from the 53 at some point and they can probably just claim him.

I get Beane and McD fixating on 'the process' but this team has a real chance to make a run and can't ignore the glaring holes and lack of depth that could come back and haunt us against a brutal 2nd half slate including 4 games against the Pats/Fish that could essentially determine the division, WC and entire conference seeding.

What would you suggest we do, and at what price?

Certainly doesn't seem like they're going to make anymore moves. It would take quite an offer for them to part with any of their high round picks. Plus, the type of player and the contract come into play.

As for Glenn... I wouldn't trade him. The only reason they'd have to move him is to clear space from his contract, but Glenn 100% fits the mold of the player they're looking for. He's always been a quiet, humble guy who puts in the work and puts the team first. His presence has definitely made a difference these last two weeks.

Are you in on the joke? Your misunderstanding of football is too explicit to be real...?