Logan Thomas’ Daughter RIP

.....it is just tragic, parent(s) outliving a child........after reading his statement, he and his wife are people of deep faith and conviction....a painful yet beautiful remembrance that he wrote.....thoughts and prayers to the Thomas family....

Logan Thomas on Twitter:

..."Our precious girl Brooklynn Rose Thomas was born tues @ 9:48pm, for whatever reason God was ready to hold our little girl.She is so loved"......

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

....I believe the baby was not due until April 2018 Muppy.......so assumption is complications with the pregnancy.............

yeah Im thinking premature birth at 4 months or so. I had a friend who who due in March and had the baby in the fall had he lived ... sometimes they can be saved in the NICU Edited by YoloinOhio

yeah Im thinking premature birth at 4 months or so. I had a friend who who due in March and had the baby in the fall had he lived ... sometimes they can be saved in the NICU

...depending upon your faith and beliefs, those strong in either say "God knew something was not right"......and Logan referencing God on Twitter leads me to believe that is how he and his wife see it no matter how painful.....more power to them in the strength of their beliefs.....

yeah Im thinking premature birth at 4 months or so. I had a friend who who due in March and had the baby in the fall had he lived ... sometimes they can be saved in the NICU

...and what they can do today is beyond remarkable PERIOD my friend......and I cannot doubt every effort was made in this case.........................

@mikerodak

Bills TE Logan Thomas shared difficult news Thursday on Twitter, informing his followers of the death of his daughter, Brooklynn Rose, following her birth Tuesday evening. Thomas was excused from practice Wednesday but was back at practice and in Buffalo's locker room Thursday. In a separate tweet, Thomas wrote, "Please pray for our family during this very trying time

Edited by YoloinOhio

That's horrible.

Condolences to the Thomas family and thanks to doctors, nurses, scientists who try their best to save babies in this situation. Tough job.

Thought I saw she was due in April. That would put her around 18-20 weeks. I know some NICU docs and they do great work but that's just too early to save. So tragic for them.

I think the earliest Baby saved was born at 22 weeks. They had a name, heard the heartbeat and saw a nice pic of that Baby so this such a tough thing to go through. We’re 14 weeks along and we don’t know sex but have the other things lined up and man I’m praying right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk