The Bills are going to be in 3rd by 11:30 on Thursday

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've said all along that Matt Moore is a better option and Cutlers injury is likely going to be a blessing in disguise for a dolphins team already with a head of steam riding a 3 game winning streak.

This Dolphins team reminds me a lot of the 1998 Jets, started 0-2 and finished the season 12-4 en route to an AFC Championship game loss to the eventual world champion Broncos.

Gase is a lot like Bill Parcells too with this coaching style and has created a very gritty team down in Miami.

It sure rhymes with that..

I bet you think Moore is better than Tyrod too, right? Be honest.

So, does the OP have to pay off in dollars, or donuts?

It's bad enough I have to hear this retard saying on TV every 10 minutes. Do I really have to read it here?

There really ought to be a charge for making bold (and baseless) predictions; collect if you win, contribute if you lose.

Great thread bump. 40-0! :lol:

The freaking Dolphins playing the dreadful Ravens. Weirdly (and thankfully) the Bills are still in a playoff spot at that time.

We have to keep this going. Badly, badly we need this win against the Raiders and then against the Jets.

Welcome to the AFC East, one of the toughest divisions in football.

Darn it.

Where you at bro?

The freaking Dolphins playing the dreadful Ravens. Weirdly (and thankfully) the Bills are still in a playoff spot at that time.

We have to keep this going. Badly, badly we need this win against the Raiders and then against the Jets.

Darn it.

Yeah...hows that prediction again? 40-0 Ravens. Why dont you make game predictions on a weekly basis so I can take my paycheck and bet all the teams you pick to lose. Edited by matter2003

Darn it.

I will not ask your picks for a lottery ticket

Darn it.

Good call.

Darn it.

Well..... That didn't go as expected :lol:

I've said all along that Matt Moore is a better option and Cutlers injury is likely going to be a blessing in disguise for a dolphins team already with a head of steam riding a 3 game winning streak.

This Dolphins team reminds me a lot of the 1998 Jets, started 0-2 and finished the season 12-4 en route to an AFC Championship game loss to the eventual world champion Broncos.

Gase is a lot like Bill Parcells too with this coaching style and has created a very gritty team down in Miami.

Well, FTR, Parcells never won a playoff game without his trusty side-kick Belichick running his defense ... and I don't think any of Parcells' teams ever got shut out 20-0 much less 40-0, and certainly not in the same season.

Seriously, the Dolphins remind me of a team that's likely to have a new coaching staff come next season. Being out-manned is one thing. Getting whipped by a better team is another. Being disinterested in playing the game, however, which is what the offense appeared to be, says something is wrong in Carpland. Matt Moore's played before, and he never looked this bad. The Carp looked like this was December and they were running for the bus.

nice to see the OP wrong.

alonzo put a nasty hit on flacco.

dirty hit?

Joe Flacco suffers concussion on hit from Kiko Alonso

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000867728/article/joe-flacco-suffers-concussion-on-hit-from-kiko-alonso

"It was bang, bang," Alonso said. "It got to a point where I thought maybe if he slid a second sooner, I was anticipating him sliding and I was going to not hit him, but I think it was like, you know, a second late, which is why I hit him."

Alonso added there wasn't anything he could have done to avoid hitting Flacco like he did.

dirty hit?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000867728/article/joe-flacco-suffers-concussion-on-hit-from-kiko-alonso

"It was bang, bang," Alonso said. "It got to a point where I thought maybe if he slid a second sooner, I was anticipating him sliding and I was going to not hit him, but I think it was like, you know, a second late, which is why I hit him."

Alonso added there wasn't anything he could have done to avoid hitting Flacco like he did.

not dirty, just an unfortunate turn of events.

When you slide late you take the risk of getting hit.

dirty hit?

Absolutely a dirty hit. Flacco was clearly giving himself up.

not dirty, just an unfortunate turn of events.

When you slide late you take the risk of getting hit.

thing is he anticipated him sliding so he should of let up some.

so if ne loses and bills win. bills will be atop the afce?

that should be worth a box of hot fresh glazed doughnuts from krispy kreme?

krispy-kreme-doughnuts.jpg

dirty hit?

Very much so. And, how has Miami won four games? Holy cow that was putrid.

thing is he anticipated him sliding so he should of let up some.

so if ne loses and bills win. bills will be atop the afce?

that should be worth a box of hot fresh glazed doughnuts from krispy kreme?

krispy-kreme-doughnuts.jpg

First Gag on the KK. I'm a Dunkin guy.

If NE loses and Buff wins, I do believe we'd be in first place.

They are lucky Cutler got hurt because Moore is far better.

agreed, and so do most "experts"

I agree with this. I've been saying all along that Moore is the best QB on their roster.

So true - can't believe he's been on the bench so long, but apparently it's been a longstanding personal choice on his part to just stay in Miami as a backup. IMO he's better than Tannehill too.

agreed, hope Cutler gets well soon.

AliveSoftAztecant.gif

First Gag on the KK. I'm a Dunkin guy.

If NE loses and Buff wins, I do believe we'd be in first place.

choices are a good thing.

so much wrong about this post.

As much as I hate to give credit to another hated division team, the Dolphins have that look of a team that is going to win 11+ games this year and they are one of the most complete teams in the NFL. They remind me a lot of Bill Parcells Jets teams back in the day.

If there was a true dark horse that might have a shot to knock the Pats out of the playoffs it would be them. Don't see them winning the division though.

I honestly had to laugh at this. I have no clue what you have been watching to come to this conclusion. last year they somehow made the playoffs while both offense and defense were ranked in the 20's for yardage. it was a flukey type run. and this year they have come back from double digits late in games for their last 2 wins. complete meltdowns by the opposite team. not to mention the san diego game they won on a missed FG. they had absolutely no business being 4-2 going into last night. they have looked nothing like an 11 win team. that's comical to me.

LOAD of crap.

It was Aliens

sorry wrong thread.

"If a defender has already committed himself," the rule states, "and the contact is unavoidable, it is not a foul unless the defender makes forcible contact into the head or neck area of the runner with the helmet, shoulder, or forearm, or commits some other act that is unnecessary roughness."

That's undoubtedly what referee John Parry saw when he penalized Alonso for unnecessary roughness. The rulebook provides referees with the option to eject players in situations in which the contact is flagrant, but Parry elected not to.

The NFL defines "flagrant" as "extremely objectionable, conspicuous, unnecessary, avoidable, or gratuitous."

I was flipping back and forth to the game to keep tabs on the score and I just switched to the game on that play.

I saw it as a bang bang play. jmo