The Bills are going to be in 3rd by 11:30 on Thursday

The freaking Dolphins playing the dreadful Ravens. Weirdly (and thankfully) the Bills are still in a playoff spot at that time.

We have to keep this going. Badly, badly we need this win against the Raiders and then against the Jets.

Welcome to the AFC East, one of the toughest divisions in football.

Darn it.

As much as I hate to give credit to another hated division team, the Dolphins have that look of a team that is going to win 11+ games this year and they are one of the most complete teams in the NFL. They remind me a lot of Bill Parcells Jets teams back in the day.

If there was a true dark horse that might have a shot to knock the Pats out of the playoffs it would be them. Don't see them winning the division though.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see Buffalo beating Oakland then losing at New York the following Thursday.

One game at a time man, away games is usually bad for Tyrod. Got to take care of da Raiders. Go Bills

New Jersey, dam Jests play in New Jersey

As much as I hate to give credit to another hated division team, the Dolphins have that look of a team that is going to win 11+ games this year and they are one of the most complete teams in the NFL. They remind me a lot of Bill Parcells Jets teams back in the day.

If there was a true dark horse that might have a shot to knock the Pats out of the playoffs it would be them. Don't see them winning the division though.

I don't think Miami is such a dark horse, didn't they make the playoffs last season while the Jests and Bills didn't? If any team can knock off the Patties this season it's the Bills, I consider the Bills/Jests dark horses while Miami was a last year playoff contender.

I just want us to still be in it in December. Is that too much to ask?

I can understand that train of thought. But that way of thinking will crush your soul.

There are many things to be happy about with the 2017 Buffalo Bills but there are also many flaws.

If you take the one game at a time approach, you can invest your feelings into the next game and next game only without looking too far ahead.

I would suggest to just enjoy the W we got yesterday today and then tomorrow (or even today) start putting your focus on the Raiders.

It's a home game. We know Derek Carr is a really good QB. Their defense is supposedly not that good is what I'm hearing.

Urge your family and friends with season tickets to not sell their tickets to Raider fans. I expect the stadium to be loud as always.

Also, watch press conferences throughout the week and it might help you get a better feel to how practice has been going all week, who's healthy who's not. For example, after watching McCoy's press conference on Wednesday, i had that feeling that he was gonna have a great game. It just gave me alot of confidence.

1 game at a time man. Never can plan too far ahead. We're pretty banged up as is, let's just hope we stay healthy and correct mistakes and learn from them. That's all we can do as fans. Only way we can actually contribute is, going to the game and losing our voice yelling when our defense is on the field.

I'm kind of upset that I had to stop smoking 10 years ago to focus on nutrition and health, cuz I would LOVE to have tried smoking whatever batch you got burning.

The team that got shut out by New orleans..? Almost got shut out by the jets? Beat the matt cassel led titans, and beat LAC when their kicker missed a makeable FG as time expired...

I just don't see it.

The team that got shut out by New orleans..? Almost got shut out by the jets? Beat the matt cassel led titans, and beat LAC when their kicker missed a makeable FG as time expired...

I just don't see it.

Obviously those two losses were early in the season, they have won three straight since and seem to have figured out their offense which was piss poor the first few weeks. Their defense has been great since day one and holding firm in the top 10 unlike our which is trending in the wrong direction unfortunately (we are currently 21st overall in yards allowed).

Like I said, they remind me of the Parcells Jets teams like the one that started 0-2 in 98' and went on to finish 12-4 and make the AFC Championship. A very sound team across the board.

Not saying the Bills can't beat them because they can but their defense, coaching and rushing offense is definitely ahead of the Bills, at least for the time being. One or both of the wildcards may very well be decided in December when the Bills and Dolphins go at it twice.

I just don't see it.

Lets see what happens when the Bills play them...

a 9-7 team will probably make the 6th spot this year.

It sucks cause I want the division. I want a home playoff game in buffalo. thats the dream.

!@#$ YOU PATRIOTS YOU POS WERE COMING FOR YOU

Right now I'd be just happy to get in. This is just the first year for this coaching staff. For all we know we could be watching the beginnings of a dynasty being built and coached.

Seattle got in at 7-9 one year, won the superbowl the next, and should have won it the next. Not saying it will work like that for us. I'm just saying you never know. Right now I'd like to see them beat the Raiders next week. Baby steps.

Except they are not.

I'm positive the power rankings on Tuesday will have the Bills ahead of Miami.

Right now I'd be just happy to get in. This is just the first year for this coaching staff. For all we know we could be watching the beginnings of a dynasty being built and coached.

Seattle got in at 7-9 one year, won the superbowl the next, and should have won it the next. Not saying it will work like that for us. I'm just saying you never know. Right now I'd like to see them beat the Raiders next week. Baby steps.

Yep. One game at a time.