The Bills are going to be in 3rd by 11:30 on Thursday

Very much so. And, how has Miami won four games? Holy cow that was putrid.

was anyone really looking at them like a 4-2 team though? beat san diego on a missed FG. had to rely on total meltdowns by the opposite team their last 2 wins. they had absolutely no business being 4-2. I HAMMERED the ravens at -3 last night and I don't even think they are any good either.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am guilty as well. I watched the last two Ravens games and could not see where a win was coming from. I probably haven't watched enough of the Fins to realise how bad they suck.

The Ravens are either UP, or DOWN. Remember the London game? They see-saw every week it seems.

Or instead the Bills will be in First place after this weekend.

I like this prediction better. Man was the Dolphin's D AWFUL last night. They only thing they were good at was collecting unsportsmanlike-like conduct penalties. And the Dolphins running game may be the most overrated in the NFL. Every week it's like, "it will happen this week." That said, they destroyed us on the ground last year. Hopefully we crush them both times this year.

SQUISH THE FISH

was anyone really looking at them like a 4-2 team though? beat san diego on a missed FG. had to rely on total meltdowns by the opposite team their last 2 wins. they had absolutely no business being 4-2. I HAMMERED the ravens at -3 last night and I don't even think they are any good either.

I agree.

LOL...That garbage is nasty!

Never played Edward 40 Hands in college?! That was a blast.

Duct tape a 40ounce beer to each hand, everyone starts drinking at the same time. Winner finishes first. No pissing until you finish, obviously.

Edited by Commonsense

The Ravens DIDN"T kneel/protest for the Anthem, and the Dolfelons did! Just shows who had their mind in/on the game, and who didn't.

:lol:

Yes, let's drag stupidity like this into every thread.

The Fins 4-2 felt like last year's Bills 4-2. It was nothing but a mirage.

well last seasons 4-2 started out 0-2 the followed up with 3 of the worst teams in the NFL and then

a Bradyless Patriots team with an injured 3rd string QB who started a fight in warm ups with a few Bills players. .

Then the mirage cleared and we saw the truth of it.

The Ravens DIDN"T kneel/protest for the Anthem, and the Dolfelons did! Just shows who had their mind in/on the game, and who didn't.

Yeah, that was the reason they lost :rolleyes:

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

The Fins 4-2 felt like last year's Bills 4-2. It was nothing but a mirage.

I was certainly wrong about the game last night and didn't see it coming but still think the Dolphins are a very good team and possibly 2nd best in the division behind the Pats.

But losing such an ugly game is sometimes tough to recover from and don't get any easier for the Fish with the same Raiders team we are playing this week heading down there next.

I was certainly wrong about the game last night and didn't see it coming but still think the Dolphins are a very good team and possibly 2nd best in the division behind the Pats.

But losing such an ugly game is sometimes tough to recover from and don't get any easier for the Fish with the same Raiders team we are playing this week heading down there next.

LOL...very good team when they average 13 points per game on offense.

are your eyes brown?

nevertheless, you're full of ****!