McD and Beane/ Do you trust them?

I figured they would use the whole season to evaluate talent.

Apparently they are quicker than that.

If McD and Beane know talent, we should trust them.

There should be no half measures, TT and Shady should go and in two years we could have an amazing nucleus.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After what we the fans have endured the past few years my answer is no until they can prove their worth. Trust is earned and they haven't been here long enough for that however, this trade can go a long way towards earning them some trust.

I believe they have clear and concrete vision on what they would like this team to look like, whereas I never really got that feeling with Whaley. For me Whaley had an eye for talent but no vision.

Whether or not this vision will lead us in the right direction, well...... I suppose we will just have to see.

With the stadium run around talk from pegula a couple weeks ago I wouldn't trust anyone down there right now.

These moves seem strangely related to the ones that Chip Kelly Did when he got to Philadelphia. We know how well that worked out.

yep. they got their franchise QB

There should be no half measures, TT and Shady should go and in two years we could have an amazing nucleus.

YES I do

I'm with you on this one. If they axe TT, then I'm going to be incredibly pleased.

8-8 is herpes. It's the formula this team's played for forever.

CHANGE SOMETHING.

it needs to happen.

I love McCoy too, but I'd hate to see him waste his final years on a losing team.

trade him away for some picks too. embrace the tank.

With the stadium run around talk from pegula a couple weeks ago I wouldn't trust anyone down there right now.

These moves seem strangely related to the ones that Chip Kelly Did when he got to Philadelphia. We know how well that worked out.

Yet, the players Chip moved were actually established.

it needs to happen.

I love McCoy too, but I'd hate to see him waste his final years on a losing team.

trade him away for some picks too. embrace the tank.

Full embrace.

I want to intertwine myself in the tank. 0-16 would be wonderful at this point, and JUST as productive as 8-8.

To everyone caterwauling:

Was Sammy going to take us to the promised land?

How about Darby?

Until the QB situation is resolved, these guys are like $10000 rims on a 1985 honda civic.

Ford Taurus.

Gotta keep it relevant to the bills.

After these moves today, I absolutely do not trust these guys.

All you guys who bitched and moaned about how bad a GM Whaley was? I think we are going to look back fondly on the personnel decisions in the Whaley era.

In some ways, the Sammy trade makes more sense than the Darby trade. Sammy was probably in his last year...is an injury risk...so for the new group it might be best to move on. Though no need to rush to move on from Darby.

The idea that they are tanking (or, at the least, stockpiling for the future) would make sense. But then why sign Boldin? Particularly to a one year deal? Makes me wonder if there is going to be a part B to this plan....like maybe they are setting up a trade for someone else.

Or we could have another 17 years of mediocrity.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

No, I don't trust them.

But I don't distrust them either.

It's certainly interesting when they trade away two of our best players. But I'll suspend judgment till I see more from them.

After these moves today, I absolutely do not trust these guys.

All you guys who bitched and moaned about how bad a GM Whaley was? I think we are going to look back fondly on the personnel decisions in the Whaley era.

Life is better than settling for 8-8 every season.