McD and Beane/ Do you trust them?

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's think about this:

Were the bills going to do better than 9-7 this year? Be honest.

No.

Were they making the playoffs?

No.

So what's the loss?

Fan's have become way to impatient for this rational and rightly so..

In what world do any fans think that the Bills farming 1st and 2nd round pick constantly is going to fix anything? Delusional thinking,...

Fan of 34years to this team and think I've seen enough of this trash or need time away. Watkins is a total Lynch cluster F all over.

Edited by Real McCoy

I figured they would use the whole season to evaluate talent.

Apparently they are quicker than that.

If McD and Beane know talent, we should trust them.

There should be no half measures, TT and Shady should go and in two years we could have an amazing nucleus.

I trust them to provide a lousy product this year.

The future is now in this League and I trust this leadership to have rejected the here and now. It's simply going to be embarrassing watching the Pats have as their major 2017 challenge no serious competition in the regular season. What is BB to do when the rest of the East is not even worth cheating against.

Fan of 34years to this team and think I've seen enough of this trash or need time away. Watkins is a total Lych cluster F all over.

Even when the replacement brought in has been much more productive?

Maybe you need to step away.

Wood, Incognito, possibly Tyrod Taylor, Shady, Kyle Williams....all these players need to be replaced in the very near future. Watkins was a walking MASH unit that would have bankrupted the salary cap for an iffy player.

Have we all forgot how bad Darby was last season?

These moves, to me, were Polian-esque.....in other words, there is an actual plan in place. It isn't just abiut today.

Edited by Binghamton Beast

I what world do any fans think that the Bills farming 1st and 2nd round pick constantly is going to fix anything? Delusional thinking,...

Fan of 34years to this team and think I've seen enough of this trash or need time away. Watkins is a total Lynch cluster F all over.

I've been a fan longer than you.

And guess what? I've spent the last 17 years BEGGING for the team to not win useless games so they could have a shot at a top QB.

Now they're doing it. Get on board.

I know there was a bold prediction thread, but I feel like making mine here. Beanie will be Panthers GM by this time next year, Bills will get some compensation. Beanie will say family, home blah blah blah, thank Bills organization for opportunity.

Head coach/GM McDermott trades beanie for a first round pick?

I'm pretty sure joesixpack has been running on nothing but pure emotion and lukewarm Genny Cream Ales for years.

You're right, I have.

But not any more! Why? Because we have ownership and leadership that apparently don't believe in 8-8 bandaids! There's hope!

Even when the replacement brought in has been much more productive?

Maybe you need to step away.

Wood, Incognito, possibly Tyrod Taylor, Shady, Kyle Williams....all these players need to be replaced in the very near future. Watkins was a walking MASH unit that would have bankrupted the salary cap for an iffy player.

Have we all not forgot how bad Darby was last season?

These moves, to me, were Polian-esque.....in other words, there is an actual plan in place. It isn't just abiut today.

Where are we gonna replace 28 catches and 400 yards this year? We were 7-9 without him and with a pretty bad defense. If the Defense improves, are we better off with

Jones - Matthews - boldin

or

Bob woods - mr. glass goodwin - and some janitor or something

I like how in one day the dynamic duo of McD & Beane have gone from a breath of fresh air...to...guys don't know what they are doing, trying to look smarter than they really are, clueless, trying to build a team of character players doesn't work, etc...

The status quo of 7-9, 8-8, & 9-7 is done. Go get your QB in the next draft, and then build around him.

Edited by LabattBlue

I believe they have clear and concrete vision on what they would like this team to look like, whereas I never really got that feeling with Whaley. For me Whaley had an eye for talent but no vision.

Whether or not this vision will lead us in the right direction, well...... I suppose we will just have to see.

I don't believe they have a clue.....just based on this past draft trading three picks for a struggling lineman. What they both don't have is a track record of finding football talent....... They are the two stooges that only got their jobs because .......... What the hell Micky -d and Opie Beane is doing to the Offense what Rex did to the defense....that is destroy from with in to fit a system....... Sorry fellas this is a dumpster fire and the Pelugas are the blame you never hire a coach before a GM.........this isn't hockey

And guess what? I've spent the last 17 years BEGGING for the team to not win useless games so they could have a shot at a top QB.

I feel 100% the same on useless wins and getting a QB for many years as well. This is not tanking as you know, this is just a cluster F 6-10 season to come.

Should trade McCoy and just flat out start Peterman to see if he is legit at this pace.

Edited by Real McCoy

Where are we gonna replace 28 catches and 400 yards this year? We were 7-9 without him and with a pretty bad defense. If the Defense improves, are we better off with

Jones - Matthews - boldin

or

Bob woods - mr. glass goodwin - and some janitor or something

Yep.

These two trades, IMO, were amazing.......and I am no Sammy hater.

When the Bills get a QB and the Pats lose their douche the rules will gradually change to de-emphasize the importance of the QB position.

I don't believe they have a clue.....just based on this past draft trading three picks for a struggling lineman. What they both don't have is a track record of finding football talent....... They are the two stooges that only got their jobs because .......... What the hell Micky -d and Opie Beane is doing to the Offense what Rex did to the defense....that is destroy from with in to fit a system....... Sorry fellas this is a dumpster fire and the Pelugas are the blame you never hire a coach before a GM.........this isn't hockey

Beane wasn't here for the draft...

This is beyond comprehension. Makes no sense in anyones world. McDerma and Beane can just go **** themselves.

Great tank job setup. I hate all of you.

McCoy is probably next if he does not walk out on his own. Boldin probably trying to rescind his deal. This place is a full blown dumpster fire now.

Bring back Whaley and let him hire a coach. I trust him.

This is beyond comprehension. Makes no sense in anyones world. McDerma and Beane can just go **** themselves.

Great tank job setup. I hate all of you.

McCoy is probably next if he does not walk out on his own. Boldin probably trying to rescind his deal. This place is a full blown dumpster fire now.

Bring back Whaley and let him hire a coach. I trust him.

The guy who traded 2 first round picks for a wide receiver when we have no qb...

IMO, I like the moves. The Bills now have two 1st round, two 2nd round and two 3rd round picks next year. You can bet the Bills are going to try and move up in the draft to select a QB, so theyll have plenty of ammo to do so.

are you freakin kidding me? You give away the most physically gifted WR of the best WR draft for WHAT??? a MEDIOCRE WR with an EXPIRING CONTRACT??? It's like hey let me trade in a Rolls Royce for a Chrysler and a scooter. woot! I got 2 vehicles!

Son, that's how the poor gets poorer and the rich gets richer.

are you freakin kidding me? You give away the most physically gifted WR of the best WR draft for WHAT??? a MEDIOCRE WR with an EXPIRING CONTRACT??? It's like hey let me trade in a Rolls Royce for a Chrysler and a scooter. woot! I got 2 vehicles!

Son, that's how the poor gets poorer and the rich gets richer.

The Rams are the rich?

:lol:

Have a beer. Settle down.

Also, I'm fascinated a bit here:

Since Watkins was drafted, there's been no shortage of posters here who have hated the trade for him, his injuries, and his production. The reaction today seems disproportional to the amount of anti-Sammy posts over time. I would have thought there'd be a lot more cheering of this trade.

Also, I'm fascinated a bit here:

Since Watkins was drafted, there's been no shortage of posters here who have hated the trade for him, his injuries, and his production. The reaction today seems disproportional to the amount of anti-Sammy posts over time. I would have thought there'd be a lot more cheering of this trade.

Its almost like people enjoy moaning....

I feel 100% the same on useless wins and getting a QB for many years as well. This is not tanking as you know, this is just a cluster F 6-10 season to come.

Should trade McCoy and just flat out start Peterman to see if he is legit at this pace.

I love you .... in a manly, football kinda way