USA Today....Bills are going 4-12.....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I guess we don't have to bother playing the season since we already know the outcome. :)

I'd be shocked if we wound up there, but it might not be the worst thing in the long run. (Not to be that guy, but...)

I really hope the Jets mess up and do much better than 1-15.

I actually wouldn't mind this outcome.

We would have the 3rd or 4th pick overall in a QB heavy draft and somewhere around the 16th for the Chiefs pick.

I'd rather see us miss the playoffs and have a shiny new QB than go 8-8 for seemingly the 20th season in a row and remain in "QB purgatory" forever, hoping for a 10-6 season and a whiff of the playoffs.

Well, I guess we don't have to bother playing the season since we already know the outcome. :)

I'd be shocked if we wound up there, but it might not be the worst thing in the long run. (Not to be that guy, but...)

I really hope the Jets mess up and do much better than 1-15.

True...we'd be tied for 5th worse record.....plus, they have KC at 8-8....hummm....lol

I think people take these things the wrong way occasionally. I don't think of it as they think the bills are a bad team and can't win. They see it as a weaker roster meaning a key injury or 2 and the season can be a disaster. Sammy isn't the most healthy weapon, tyrod plays through it but gets dinged up multiple times a game, if shady goes down could be huge as well.

So a key injury or two they might not be so off.

Every team gets injuries. But not many teams have as many holes as we do.

I am still waiting for the Better Homes and Gardens prediction before I form an opinion....

Chargers making the playoffs -- that would be good for Coach Lynn...He would be the star of the new coaching class...McD would be the dud..

Edited by JoeF

Meh. Every year people predict the bills will only win 4/5 games, and every year they come in around the 7/8win mark. I don't see that as an accomplishment or anything, but the bills just aren't 4 wins bad.

Not sure how the tie-breakers will work with the Rams and Browns. We better just win 3 to make sure we're picking 3rd overall.

If this team wins 7 or 8 again, I'm kicking Marrone's dog.

go win 10 games and all this stuff goes away.

I'm buying the Titans as the division winner but 12 wins is a bit over the top.

the media is in love with the "franchise QB" bc thats what sells media. so if you have one of those (in the eyes of the media) then your team is suddenly a darling

It'd put us with a pick between 3 and 5 and another between 14 and 17.

Yeah that would be fun! Of course I'd rather see us make the playoffs, but that would be an exciting draft. Maybe a top flight QB and a stud wide receiver to go with him. Of course I don't see us going 4-12 though. KC at 8-8 seems more probable right now in their division and with their schedule.

Edited by Maynard