Solomon Wilcotts and the Buffalo Beels

Whipping boy, nah. More like we liked to poke fun at some of his announcing, but otherwise not a bad dude.

yeah, though he was somewhat worse about the captain obvious observations. "it's a bad time to throw and interception" versus the good time to throw and interception of course

Call me crazy but I never minded the guy. He seemed to bring a reasonably objective perspective most weeks.

What's people's issue with him?

I don't know, I was fine with him, he was critical of us at times but nothing without merit. He didn't pile on.

Surprised this has not been posted, with him being a TBD whipping boy at all (if it was, sorry in advance).

We won't have to hear about hearing about the "beeeeeels" on Sundays anymore.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2017/05/09/solomon-wilcots-out-at-cbs-after-16-years/

....too bad.......thought he was a pretty good guy announcing "Beels' games"........

He had some really strange opinions. Even though he seemed to cover the Bills quite often, he didn't seem to know much about the team.

He really went downhill the last several years (in my opinion), when he seemed to be trying too hard to be 'edgy' in his commentary.