LSJ OL La'el Collins has a meeting scheduled with the Bills

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it's kind of a silly rule since it even applies to people who dropped out like Collins.

My guess is to try and deter students from dropping out early so they can start getting paid sooner.

Can Rex meet with Collins if there's a campus map at Applebee's that is owned by the Pegula's?

For the last time - Pegula CAN own an Applebee's and Dave&Buster's in the same town as long as the are not in adjacent strip malls

What is this? Mario Watch 2.0? Jesus, he's a rookie who is implicated in a murder. Still, I got to admit, i got my finger on that F5 button like the rest of y'all

I think it's more like clay watch than Mario watch. Mario was an FA that was in Buffalo to start and didn't move. Clay was here and gone and such and such so we are all clueless about what the hell Collins is thinking at this point.

I think it's more like clay watch than Mario watch. Mario was an FA that was in Buffalo to start and didn't move. Clay was here and gone and such and such so we are all clueless about what the hell Collins is thinking at this point.

True...

Conspiracy theory here:

Miami knew something was in the works with Buffalo (due to the Rex meeting). Called up the players to take him out on the town for the night. Take him out get him into trouble, make him less desirable for other teams so they can sign him. Players get a slap on the wrist but Collins is in a bind.

Conspiracy theory here:

Miami knew something was in the works with Buffalo (due to the Rex meeting). Called up the players to take him out on the town for the night. Take him out get him into trouble, make him less desirable for other teams so they can sign him. Players get a slap on the wrist but Collins is in a bind.

Locked.

Who's kid was she carrying? -IF it was Lael's, that alone gives him a financial motive to want her dead.. If it wasn't, was he angry that she was carrying someone else's kid?... I understand lawyering-up. I would've done the same thing.

Edited by #34fan

Who's kid was she carrying? -IF it was his, that alone give him a financial motive to want her dead.. If it wasn't, was he angry that she was carrying someone else's kid?... I understand lawyering-up. I would've done the same thing.

Either way there is a motive but he has an alibi from himself, friends, GPS and past texts/tweets about how he was going to a football game . Hiring someone to do the job would be easy for the cops to find with large withdrawals from his bank account.

Lawyering up is just the nature of the situation. Most people would do it in any case.

What is this? Mario Watch 2.0? Jesus, he's a rookie who is implicated in a murder. Still, I got to admit, i got my finger on that F5 button like the rest of y'all

He has been in no way "implicated" in any murder. Saying so is libelous.

Who's kid was she carrying? -IF it was Lael's, that alone gives him a financial motive to want her dead.. If it wasn't, was he angry that she was carrying someone else's kid?... I understand lawyering-up. I would've done the same thing.

Collins said today through his attorney that he was not the father.

This reads like a Stevie Johnson tweet after dropping a TD pass against Pittsburgh.

Damned either way, eh?

Dolphins put a bunch of their players including 3 LSU alumni, now playing for the Fins, on a private jet to Baton Rouge

to convince Collins to sign with the Fins. What does Buffalo plan in response? Will Jim Kelley and Thurman Bruce and Andre

go down there too with a welcome package?

Dolphins put a bunch of their players including 3 LSU alumni, now playing for the Fins, on a private jet to Baton Rouge

to convince Collins to sign with the Fins. What does Buffalo plan in response? Will Jim Kelley and Thurman Bruce and Andre

go down there too with a welcome package?

Would it kill them to do that ??

How did you all survive the Clay situation?

Relax....

Agreed, and if he isn't signing until he is cleared, this may be much worse of a wait.

I don't think it means anything when he takes a pic with a few friends having a good time.

An interesting tidbit at the end of the article is that Collins says the players paid for the charter flight. Could be Dolphins keeping all hands off for numerous reasons, but interesting nonetheless.

I take it back, I would love to scroll through 30 pages, but my boss probably wouldn't be too happy.

It's actually kind of funny thinking about how much collective time/money has been wasted by TBD members on following La'el Collings today alone

LoL! Right on.

O:-)

This thread doesn't even qualify for F3.5

How dare he hang out with friends who just flew in with the sole purpose of seeing him. I have a feeling this is not the last photo we will see in the coming week(s) of Collins with other LSU alum.

I have a feeling any player would likely favor playing for Rex Ryan over Joe "milquetoast" Philbin.

Somebody mentioned earlier in this thread the impact playing with stars has...if you're an OL and you can be blocking for Shady McCoy that also has to be a draw.

I don't think a selfie with some LSU alums who came to visit means diddly poo, but if he goes to Miami, so be it.

Agreed, and if he isn't signing until he is cleared, this may be much worse of a wait.

I don't think it means anything when he takes a pic with a few friends having a good time.

An interesting tidbit at the end of the article is that Collins says the players paid for the charter flight. Could be Dolphins keeping all hands off for numerous reasons, but interesting nonetheless.

Having Pouncey go was not the greatest idea IMO. At least he didn't wear his Free Hernandez hat.

Three things Miami has on us from an outsiders perspective:

South Beach > Buffalo

Money > taxes

QB > committee

Collins has many factors to contribute to his choice, these are just three that favor Miami. Let's hope he is more interested in winning, finding a for and being a career stud than hanging on the beach tax free.

Edited by AlwaysBilleve