Chad Reuter 7 round mock

OMG I would love to see the board explode if this went down.

https://www.nfl.com/news/seven-round-2024-nfl-mock-draft-round-4

Small school edge in round 1 who had 4.5 sacks in the MAC, while Cinci and KC both add WRs, Miami adds an OT, and Colts add a generational TE. 

Blocking WR and Robert Woods clone in round 2 and passing on Franklin

Then DT and S

No trades up or down

Standing pat and taking another smurf blocking WR and 3 defenders with the top four picks.... oh this place would melt down

• Vomit 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I don’t pay any attention to mocks by having harsh opinions, but if this Chad guy was looking for clicks and/or make Bills fans angry with this mock……

he has certainly accomplished that.

I’ve been on this planet for a thousand years and this might be the WORST mock I’ve ever seen.

We are talking about the Bills 2000 ACTUAL draft here for heaven’s sake. That is how bad this is.

• Like (+1) 1

I actually love it and think it is bang on what Beane will do. Defense is the goal boys.. like it or not. We need to stop the other teams for once.

we had the 6th highest scoring offense last year. Not an issue.

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 4

7 hours ago, njbuff said:

I don’t pay any attention to mocks by having harsh opinions, but if this Chad guy was looking for clicks and/or make Bills fans angry with this mock……

he has certainly accomplished that.

I’ve been on this planet for a thousand years and this might be the WORST mock I’ve ever seen.

We are talking about the Bills 2000 ACTUAL draft here for heaven’s sake. That is how bad this is.

Even Erik Flowers had good sack totals in his final year in college.  Kneeland...best season was 4.5 sacks twice...and one of the worst 10 yard split times (to clarify, of the DE group) at the combine.  He's getting some late 2nd projections,  but seems like an early day 3 guy to me. 

If that's the pick,  I think I'm just going to give up. 

Edited by Brandon
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Small school edge in round 1 who had 4.5 sacks in the MAC, while Cinci and KC both add WRs, Miami adds an OT, and Colts add a generational TE. 

Then DT and S

No trades up or down

Standing pat and taking another smurf blocking WR and 3 defenders with the top four picks.... oh this place would melt down

Reuter has put out the worst mock drafts for the Bills all mock draft season.   He is either a Bills troll or ignorant of the teams needs. 

Edited by RyanC883
  • Like (+1) 1

Yet another mock that is never going to happen…

What is interesting in this mock is how many players in the 3rd round are available that I’d love to see the bills take. Granted it is probably due to reaches like Kneeland making players available. But the 3rd includes…

Legette

Franklin

Kris Jenkins

Cole Bishop

Kinchens

13 minutes ago, Allen2D̶i̶g̶g̶s̶TBD said:

Kneeland in round 1 sounds more like a move the Raiders would make

In this mock Nabers is still around for the Raiders pick at 13 - that would have to be tempting for Beane.  Might be in the possible trade range for a premier WR1.

24 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

I actually love it and think it is bang on what Beane will do. Defense is the goal boys.. like it or not. We need to stop the other teams for once.

If the Bills want defense from this draft,  they can do a hell of a lot better than this. 

I don't get the Kneeland love, he wasn't even dominant in the MAC, had like a 12.5% win rate and he's elevated to round 1? This is the 1st time I've seen his name in round 1. I could see taking a shot on a guy like Laiatu Latu who if he didn't have the medical, would 100% be a top 10 pick. But I'm not condoning an edge rusher in round 1, get Josh another weapon is the way to go imo.

• Like (+1) 1

we drafted only one guy with a hyphenated name. so tha'ts a plus in my books.

#nevertrustthehyphen.

Also... i don't mind these mock drafts. it gets us to look at people we may never pay attention to and learn about who's out there.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, Dillenger4 said:

You forgot the /sarcasm at the end of your post.

• Haha (+1) 1

I wont be mad about Defensive picks.  This defense was awful in the last two playoff losses.  They are the reason the team can not advance in the playoffs.  

It needs to get better

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Then DT and S

No trades up or down

Must be a Miami Fan to mock us that pile of garbage. 

It’s not that the players he mocked to the Bills are bad. It’s about them being drafted way before their value. So the Bills would pass on Mitchell, Legette, and Franklin over Kneeland? Yikes. And it continued with other picks. Brutal value. 

Buffalo needs the ability to out-score opponents in the playoffs and even with Josh, they haven't been and still aren't capable of that.  You just aren't going to stop elite offensive teams even when relatively healthy in the post-season.  Drafting more defense is spinning your wheels.  

At some point, expecting to get to the playoffs with a high-rotationally driven defense, especially DL, is not realistic.  You'd be lucky to keep healthy McD's 8+ man DL after 17 or more games.  You're lucky if Bernard and Milano who are both undersized and adept in coverage healthy after so many snaps. 

McBeane can continue being late to the party on offense and trying to thread the needle with a balanced offense and going the same path on defense.  It's more likely to fail and we'll all be back to citing injuries or the offense struggling because it's predictable. 

The vision has to change beginning now.    

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

What's your secret to immortality?

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsVet said:

Buffalo needs the ability to out-score opponents in the playoffs and even with Josh, they haven't been and still aren't capable of that.  You just aren't going to stop elite offensive teams even when relatively healthy in the post-season.  Drafting more defense is spinning your wheels.  

At some point, expecting to get to the playoffs with a high-rotationally driven defense, especially DL, is not realistic.  You'd be lucky to keep healthy McD's 8+ man DL after 17 or more games.  You're lucky if Bernard and Milano who are both undersized and adept in coverage healthy after so many snaps. 

McBeane can continue being late to the party on offense and trying to thread the needle with a balanced offense and going the same path on defense.  It's more likely to fail and we'll all be back to citing injuries or the offense struggling because it's predictable. 

The vision has to change beginning now.    

How Does KC Defense keep stopping elite offenses in the playoffs.

How do you think they keep winning their division and the championships they have.  They play great on the line of scrimmage and get stops on defense.  

I have no issue with them drafting an edge if all the WR with a first round grade are gone, but Kneeland wasn't even first team in the MAC.  No freaking way.

If they don't get a star WR in the first round, then I would prefer they go volume in the second and take two WRs.  

I thought the Bills would consider him which started a string of hate which picked up well in this thread. It's not uncommon for him to be mocked in the late first at this point. As I said in my other post he has physical traits in his arm length and wingspan that we clearly covet given our selection of AJ and Groot.  It just wouldn't shock me if they feel he has a first round grade.  Hoping we don't see this as well and I'm a WMU grad. 

That would be grounds for firing Beane.  I watched the one game that I could find for Kneeland and other than him being big, I saw nothing encouraging- and that was against Bowling Green and their overweight OT.

Did the Bills hire Bill Belichick as GM when we were not looking?

Edited by OldTimer1960

2 hours ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

If the Bills take Kneeland in the 1st, Josh has my blessing to request that trade to the Rams

Permission? I’m hoping he does. If they take this 5th rd DE you might as well pack it in. This team has no hope with this FO if that’s the case. 

4 hours ago, Ethan in Cleveland said:

Then DT and S

No trades up or down

This is maybe the worst and least informed mock draft I can remember to have ever read in any year.  I feel like this guy stole time from my life I can't get back.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1