Siran Neal to the Dolphins

Just now, Paup 1995MVP said:

Dolphins signing our scraps.  Noone did less on the Bills then Siran Neal.  Have no idea why we ever paid him more then vet minimun.

We were told he was some special teams ace, and only time you would notice him was when he took stupid penalities on special teams.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

16 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

So sick of signing special team players !!!

Oh… it’s not us?

I thought he Bills were the only team that did that?

Let the Dolphins be the dopes who think signing top STers matters. I’d like my backups corners to be able to play corner.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Let the Dolphins be the dopes who think signing top STers matters. I’d like my backups corners to be able to play corner.

All teams sign STers … just that normally no one pays attention to what other teams do at the bottom of their roster ..we wouldn’t even be noticing this signing if it wasn’t an ex Bills guy

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

All teams sign STers … just that normally no one pays attention to what other teams do at the bottom of their roster ..we wouldn’t even be noticing this signing if it wasn’t an ex Bills guy

Exactly. And all teams have draft busts. We only notice ours unless it is a spectacular one at the top of the draft. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

I mean…all the best to Siran Neal but I never understood why he was paid so well.  He was ok on Special Teams but no one ever considered among the best in the league.  

He seemed to be the guy who made it downfield toward the goal line but usually messed up when it came to keeping the ball out of the end zone.  

He also couldn’t play defense.  More times than not when you had Siran Neal in coverage it didn’t end well.  

This was an easy release for Buffalo

• Disagree 1

1 hour ago, Paup 1995MVP said:

Dolphins signing our scraps.  Noone did less on the Bills then Siran Neal.  Have no idea why we ever paid him more then vet minimun.

Did you say, Noone?

image.jpeg.7a9e1e1c0f47f97c35d0df75d51798fe.jpeg

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Back2Buff said:

We were told he was some special teams ace, and only time you would notice him was when he took stupid penalities on special teams.

To be fair he has been top one or two on our team in special teams tackles for years

All while being the most heavily guarded gunner we have by far

I I found this picture years ago but it's too big too in bed here so I saved the Twitter link

He's getting triple-teamed on the outside

You will only ever see that on like two or three gunners in the world 

he's not Steve Tasker but that is Tasker level respect

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I wonder if the people in Miami will help him plow/shovel out his driveway so he can make it to the stadium for a game. They are not as dedicated as we are. I don’t think any of them would go that far. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Same with backup WRs actually playing their positions. Or LBs. Tyler Matakevich made millions off never doing anything on the football field. Pretty sure McDermott kept him around because he needed another ginger to go over his world domination plans with. Souless heathens. 

Agreed. he can go down to Miami, where he can continue to barely miss downing those touchbacks there. 

13 minutes ago, buffblue said:

Don't quite understand the hate for Neal. It's obviously not a huge loss that we can't overcome, but he was a good role player for the Bills for 6 years 🤷

They hate him because the Bills drafted him in the 5th round and he never turned into Darelle Revis 

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, mrags said:

You need proof that a below average football player has a below average IQ? 

All I'm saying is he better have first hand carnal knowledge or at least have filmed it if hes gonna call Siran a gay. 

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

All I'm saying is he better have first hand carnal knowledge or at least have filmed it if hes gonna call Siran a gay. 

We may be arguing different things here. You thought he said he was a gay? I was under the assumption that he thought he was stupid. Or maybe I am stupid and don’t get the joke. 

24 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

To be fair he has been top one or two on our team in special teams tackles for years

All while being the most heavily guarded gunner we have by far

I I found this picture years ago but it's too big too in bed here so I saved the Twitter link

He's getting triple-teamed on the outside

You will only ever see that on like two or three gunners in the world 

he's not Steve Tasker but that is Tasker level respect

Thats just the play that we only had 10 guys out there on the Damar (make a wish play) Hamlin fake punt. They figured, might as well use our extra guy to make sure the only special teamer on Buffalo that was worth a crap couldn’t do anything that play. 

Edited by mrags

3 minutes ago, mrags said:

We may be arguing different things here. You thought he said he was a gay? I was under the assumption that he thought he was stupid. Or maybe I am stupid and don’t get the joke. 

Thats just the play that we only had 10 guys out there on the Damar (make a wish play) Hamlin fake punt. They figured, might as well use our extra guy to make sure the only special teamer on Buffalo that was worth a crap couldn’t do anything that play. 

I figure you're joking but that was not the play