Mike Macdonald hired by Seahawks

boco357

• boco357 changed the title to Mike Macdonald hired by Seahawks
1 minute ago, BringBackFergy said:

What a bunch of boneheads. Everyone knows you need a head coach with an offensive background. Idiots. 

They withdrew their names from the hat. 

6 minutes ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Don’t be. His defenses were good, not dominant in TN and he never developed a game plan that wasn’t “handoff right, handoff left”

Good coach that took advantage of a historically bad division

Yea, I guess I'm still holding on to that one year they got the 1 seed with Tannehill, which was impressive. They have not been good the last two seasons. 

13 minutes ago, Process said:

Yea, I guess I'm still holding on to that one year they got the 1 seed with Tannehill, which was impressive. They have not been good the last two seasons. 

In his defense, he never had a good QB. I think he will have a HC job again. He might just be taking a year or two off because he’s getting paid out on his contract. 

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, Process said:

Very surprised Vrabel is not going to get a HC job. 

I wonder if he didn’t get one, or if there wasn’t one he wanted. 

Regardless, anything that depletes the Ravens can’t be all bad. 

Yeah, Washington may be Dan Quinn...but it also wouldn't shock me if he pulls his name out. Not sure Jerry Jones is cool with losing his DC to Washington. He may throw Quinn another raise and Quinn waits until next year yet again

If that happens, Aaron Glenn may get the job. 

1 hour ago, Captain Hindsight said:

Lamar will have a tough time winning another MVP without this guy

I know there are jokes made, but yes. The Chief's gameplan was to take away the middle of the field and force Lamar to throw at the boundary. While I think the smart thing would have been to run the ball straight at them (rainy day, the Bills had their way with the Chiefs in the run game, you have the quickest running QB in the league, you handed the ball to your RB once?!?) when the game was on the line, Lamar just couldn't do it against a decent Chief's defense.

47 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

I know there are jokes made, but yes. The Chief's gameplan was to take away the middle of the field and force Lamar to throw at the boundary. While I think the smart thing would have been to run the ball straight at them (rainy day, the Bills had their way with the Chiefs in the run game, you have the quickest running QB in the league, you handed the ball to your RB once?!?) when the game was on the line, Lamar just couldn't do it against a decent Chief's defense.

Lamar didn't play great by any means, but in fairness, had Flowers not fumbled who knows how that game would have gone.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.