Ravens/Chiefs Game Thread (Keep the Bills stuff out of here, please)

Roundybout

Just now, mikemac2001 said:

That ref was going to throw the flag but then didn’t I swear he was grabbing it then switched to the bean bag for turnover 

Might have been going for the blue bean bag they throw after a change of possession. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, stevestojan said:

Might have been going for the blue bean bag they throw after a change of possession. 

I think he was reaching for it before the pick

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Everyone will just say Lamar has a bad OC and no weapons again.

Yeah ESPN talking heads will have a tough time deciding tomorrow whether to talk about how great Mahomes is or make excuses for Jackson. Will be amusing. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Billznut said:

Yeah ESPN talking heads will have a tough time deciding tomorrow whether to talk about how great Mahomes is or make excuses for Jackson. Will be amusing. 

I’m sure they’ll find time to talk about both nonstop. 

Just now, Simon said:

I think her was reaching for it before the pick

I think you could see the pick coming a mile away so he was still reaching for the beanbag. 

I recall saying, man whenever Brady retires then the Bills will have their shot.. Then he just kept playing and playing and playing, and then he's finally gone, and then Mahomes comes along and basically takes the torch? Even to rub salt in the wound, its the pick the Bills trade to the Chiefs?!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disagree 1

Just now, Yobogoya! said:

Whether it’s Purdy or Goff expect Spagnuolo to throw the book at them. Should be riveting to watch. 

Goff has had some success vs the chiefs and beat them this year.  the lions offense is perfectly suited to attack the chiefs defense.

Just now, BRH said:

I think you could see the pick coming a mile away so he was still reaching for the beanbag. 

That's a definite possibillity because there's no way he's throwing a flag into that triple coverage

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Simon said:

I think he was reaching for it before the pick

He was and he switched it 

that’s why I’m like wtf if you see it and don’t throw it he could have broken up the play if anything 

he totally switched once he saw the int

Just now, Simon said:

That's a definite possibillity because there's no way he's throwing a flag into that triple coverage

I’m sure we will see it from social media doesn’t change the game but just not a good look 

if you see a penalty you don’t change your mind bc your team got an int 

• Like (+1) 1

Overlooked in today’s coverage is that the Patriots and/or Chiefs have played in the AFC Championship Game for THIRTEEN years in a row now. This cannot be what the League wants….or is it? 

Edited by SoCal Deek
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.