We will win a Super Bowl here with Josh Allen…

bills6969

2 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

The Chargers said that w/ Philip Rivers.

Fish Fans said that FOREVER with Marino!

Lots of losers do lots of losing believing it's gonna be different some day.

Gotta get a new HC who can harness 100% of what Josh makes available every game.

That's for starters.

• Thank you (+1) 1

no shot. josh allen is a stupid football player. he lacks the 10% guys like brady, mahomes, and burrow posess. He's gonna Rivers/Marino. When his legs go, he's done. enjoy the next 5 years of AFCE Crowns, Cause that's as far as mcdermott, and josh's brain can and will take them. this is the hard truth we all must accept. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 3

Definitely not with Sean. But even Josh sometimes has stinker plays that end up costing us. The 2nd and 9 no throw to Diggs on the last drive comes to mind. That is pitch and catch. You have to take that all day unless someone is uncovered in the end zone 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

no shot. josh allen is a stupid football player. he lacks the 10% guys like brady, mahomes, and burrow posess. He's gonna Rivers/Marino. When his legs go, he's done. enjoy the next 5 years of AFCE Crowns, Cause that's as far as mcdermott, and josh's brain can and will take them. this is the hard truth we all must accept. 

That throw to Shakir and the way he allowed the Chiefs to gain 10 yards a play was unprecedented. 

Allen also allowed the Chiefs to only be called for 1 meaningful not end of the first half penalty.  

11 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

Yeh but you’re a dolphins fan worry about tua 

Once the Bills new stadium opens up and they get off the old Native American Burial Ground the current stadium is built on maybe.

"Besides the family and other early European settlers, it is also stated on the historical marker that an early Erie Native American village was located on the site of the stadium. That's right, here, where our beloved Bills take the field most Sundays in the fall and winter, are the remains of a cemetery and a village!"

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Yeh but you’re a dolphins fan worry about tua 

absolutely not. I live amongst those heathens... they're not gonna win ***** with tua... just like until we get a coach that can mould allen into a situationally aware winner... not gonna happen bro. Clocks ticking... going into year 7... same effing story, every effing year. Beane better grow some balls and get actual talent for this kid, or he WILL end up like rivers/marino. 

1 minute ago, DeltaDigital said:

absolutely not. I live amongst those heathens... they're not gonna win ***** with tua... just like until we get a coach that can mould allen into a situationally aware winner... not gonna happen bro. Clocks ticking... going into year 7... same effing story, every effing year. Beane better grow some balls and get actual talent for this kid, or he WILL end up like rivers/marino. 

So you live in Florida and around dolphins fans. Yeh you’re a dolphins fan worry about the 50 mill a year they are going to give Tua.  

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

That throw to Shakir and the way he allowed the Chiefs to gain 10 yards a play was unprecedented. 

Allen also allowed the Chiefs to only be called for 1 meaningful not end of the first half penalty.  

Situational awareness... year after year. He's gonna win a TON of games.. but if mahomes/reid are in it, and the light seems to have come on for lamar, its going to be a tough task... AFCE sure... were still tops there, cause tua's a bum... the jets are the jets, and the patriots will dwell in mediocracy for the foreseeable future. 

Not happening. Josh was obviously the best player on the field. If I was him I would not re sign in Buffalo! I would want out! The bills as an organization are a bunch of losers and the only reason they even win is because of him. But he can’t do it all!!!! Macdermott sucks! The front office sucks! The WR suck!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, letsgoteam said:

Can the Bills even make it there first? That's the better question, will Josh Allen ever play in a Super Bowl?

Yeah, last time I checked you had to play in a Super Bowl to win a Super Bowl. Only one AFC Championship game and they weren't really close in that one. The Bills as a whole look pretty average, and Josh doesn't help himself with bad decisions at key times. Not really blaming him for tonight, but the throw over the middle to Diggs surely was the better choice.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

So you live in Florida and around dolphins fans. Yeh you’re a dolphins fan worry about the 50 mill a year they are going to give Tua.  

lol... what's where I live have to do with it? I hate the dolphins and love laughing at those shitbirds every year they collapse. Doesnt change the fact allen is not situationally smart, that's on mcdermott.... he's not up to snuff either. maybe in 10 years.. but as of now, absolutely  not. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, DeltaDigital said:

lol... what's where I live have to do with it? I hate the dolphins and love laughing at those shitbirds every year they collapse. Doesnt change the fact allen is not situationally smart, that's on mcdermott.... he's not up to snuff either. maybe in 10 years.. but as of now, absolutely  not. 

You need to clear about 80 million off your books to keep Christian Wilkins so you got some tough cap decisions.

24 minutes ago, VaMilBill said:

Definitely not with Sean. But even Josh sometimes has stinker plays that end up costing us. The 2nd and 9 no throw to Diggs on the last drive comes to mind. That is pitch and catch. You have to take that all day unless someone is uncovered in the end zone 

it happens so often that it's either piss poor coaching or just blatant stupidity.  

45 minutes ago, The 9 Isles said:

This team is cursed. No other franchise has gone through the crap this team has. We have had our heat torn out, year after year. There is something wrong with the soul of this team. 

I think it might be the fan-base that is cursed.  Or maybe it really is the Indian burial ground issue. 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.