1/21/24 Division Playoff GAMEDAY Bills vs Chiefs Pregame Thread

Chandler#81

Just now, jcamm1966 said:

Taylor calling the shots

Let her. He's made a ton. She makes infinite money. He is douche. She is a manufactured pre Madonna. 

Let them go be plastic together. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BritBill said:

It’s a wild old night here in deepest Yorkshire, UK. I reckon the game will be the same. 

Bills will get the job done. 

Enjoy the game my Bills supporting friends. Wherever you are. 

Hope your power holds. I hear some are without it. It is pretty wild in London too.

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, balln said:

Huh? Benford is out brah 

brah ....this is what you wrote which I replied to:

1 hour ago, balln said:

Even if RAS and Dodson play - they’re not 100% - mahommes and Reid are going to target benford and Bernard / backups. Run screens and reverses bc we can’t stop it.

i don’t think our O can OUT wit Spags ENOUGH to make up for our D vs their O matchup. And their special teams.

if the bills are behind at any point by 2 scores. THE whole stadium, coach and players will tighten up badly. Bengals loss

2 hours ago, JohnNord said:

I just wish there was some way I could enjoy these games.  I’m so anxious and nervous now and of course, I’m dreading the possibility of a Bills loss and all of the narratives which people will weaponize.  

I guess if you’re a big sports fan, there’s nothing you can really do but let things unfold.  But the anticipation is just killing me

Feel this. Bills Chiefs 13secs game, on paperrrrr, was the greatest playoff game of the last decade.... and I didn't "enjoy" it, and can't even watch Bills positive highlights from it lol

Even those give me the same feeling of No Goal as a heartbroken 11year old at 2am. I'm like flinchy about that type of punishment coming again today ughhhhh.

Andddddd I quit drinking 4 years ago lol so guess I gotta deal with this pregame jitters raw

4 minutes ago, wppete said:

he’s already given up. 

He already said he's definitely coming back, but if this is true then let's make this his farewell game. 

The Simpsons Hello GIF

2 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Hope your power holds. I hear some are without it. It is pretty wild in London too.

So far no problems. It’s been a windy year so far.