Game thread: Philadelphia at Tampa Bay 8 PM ABC/ESPN

chongli

1 minute ago, Ben said:

did I hear that right the Eagles havent converted a 3rd down yet?

They got one...and then had it called back for an offensive pass interference. 😂 🤣

6 minutes ago, bigduke6 said:

good for Baker.  gotta wonder if the Browns are regretting that move.  betting their fans are.

I don’t think the result would have been the same.  I think he got too full of himself in Cleveland with all the commercials and basically getting one HC fired and choosing the next one.  He needed a bit of perspective.

2 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

I don’t think the result would have been the same.  I think he got too full of himself in Cleveland with all the commercials and basically getting one HC fired and choosing the next one.  He needed a bit of perspective.

Having Evans and Godwin in Cleveland certainly would have helped his cause.

5 minutes ago, Process said:

The 2023 Eagles need to be studied. They went from Superbowl ---> 10-1 ---> legitimately one of the worst teams in the NFL. 

They can’t tackle; secondary is a joke and their OC is horrible. 

9 minutes ago, ExWNYer said:

Having Evans and Godwin in Cleveland certainly would have helped his cause.

IIRC he played most of his last season there on a bum throwing shoulder too or something.  I dont think Mayfield is great but I think he is better than what they have, including current Watson.  They made a huge mistake imo.

Edited by Scott7975
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Honestly some of the things he's talked about that he goes through physically to play it's amazing he was playing this long.

Guess he’s going to reach… New Heights…

8 minutes ago, UKBillFan said:

From Kelce's reaction on the sidelines, he's retiring.

In his doc he seriously thought about retiring last year but I think them getting so close brought him back for another year but I def think he’s done now

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Hahahahaha.  Allow me to say a few words…

F Philly

F all Philly sports teams

F their fans including Bradley Cooper & Mike Trout

F their stupid Fly Eagles Fly

F Lurie

OK. Now, tell us how you really feel.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Hahahahaha.  Allow me to say a few words…

F Philly

F all Philly sports teams

F their fans including Bradley Cooper & Mike Trout

F their stupid Fly Eagles Fly

F Lurie

5 minutes ago, Low Positive said:

OK. Now, tell us how you really feel.

image.png.6fed519df3c2c54b0b06008f94550338.png

• Haha (+1) 5

51 minutes ago, stevestojan said:

So the Dolphins were a late season disappointment. But the Eagles actually stink now huh? 

I mean firing a HC after 11-6 seems crazy but that’s an unbelievable level of poor leadership. 

McCarthy is going to be fired after a 12-5 season.  

I told my buddy who is an eagles fan after they gave hurts that massive deal that they just got another carson Wentz deal. People forget hurts was going to get benched, he was awful, then the eagles spent money getting him elite offensive and Defensive lines and elite wrs and they had success. Now we are seeing what hurts is again when you start taking away elite surrounding pieces.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Watched the end of this game. I understand the Eagles had an epic collapse, but what an incredibly entitled fan base. Changes needs to be made in Philly, but fans and media are both acting like it was Philly’s right to make a title run. It’s not uncommon for the Super Bowl runner up to struggle the following the season. 

7 hours ago, stevestojan said:

So the Dolphins were a late season disappointment. But the Eagles actually stink now huh? 

I mean firing a HC after 11-6 seems crazy but that’s an unbelievable level of poor leadership. 

Both the eagles and cowboys could be firing their coach and in a bidding war for BB. He be scary with that kind of talent on both sides of the ball, and he could fix the Eagles D.

5 minutes ago, SirAndrew said:

Watched the end of this game. I understand the Eagles had an epic collapse, but what an incredibly entitled fan base. Changes needs to be made in Philly, but fans and media are both acting like it was Philly’s right to make a title run. It’s not uncommon for the Super Bowl runner up to struggle the following the season. 

They started 10-1 they then pooped the bed and went 2-5 the rest of the way. As a fan of a team if my team did that I be so mad! 

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Both the eagles and cowboys could be firing their coach and in a bidding war for BB. He be scary with that kind of talent on both sides of the ball, and he could fix the Eagles D.

They started 10-1 they then pooped the bed and went 2-5 the rest of the way. As a fan of a team if my team did that I be so mad! 

I’d be upset too, but there were dudes with bags on their heads in the stands. That seems a bit much for a playoff team. Every Philly fan I know saw it as their destination to win the title. It’s cool to be confident, but they had no concept of potentially not winning it all. 

7 hours ago, chongli said:

Just switch teams? 🤔
They'll be roping and tying Sirianni if he lips off in Dallas, and Lurie don't allow no dancing in his locker room.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, RiotAct said:

Beating the Bills in that regular season OT thriller in the rain appears to have been Philly’s Super Bowl, huh?

Seeing how bad the eagles have been lately, I'm not sure how the bills lost that game 

2 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

As big of a deal is with Philly's collapse, nobody's talking about how elite Tampa's defense is. 15 of 17 games they held opponents to 20 points or less. They are a darkhorse in the NFC. 

And Baker is playing the best football of his career. They still have Evans, Godwin, Otton, and White really came on this year at the RB position. They will be a tough out. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.