Game Thread: Miami at Kansas City - Peacock exclusive

chongli

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Watch this game be a low scoring snoozer that both teams play badly.  At least that's what I'm hoping for.

Hopig for a physical game where they beat each others frozen bones

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

Dolphins are trying too hard out there to act as if the cold isn’t bothering them……we know that it is.

It's gonna be a lot more difficult for Wilkins to get a hold of anyone's balls.  

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Every time I think of a reason why I want Miami to win, I think of a reason I want them to lose. 

Every time I think of a reason why I want KC to win, I see Mahomes face. 

I relish the thought of KC finally having to come to Buffalo.  

I think of that KC playoff game for the '91 season.  I suspect we'd have a repeat.  

Houston has a better chance of beating Baltimore as well IMO.

Edited by PBF81

As posted elsewhere……

Screw the NFL. I already got and used Peacock once because I had to, along with all the other providers they have shoved down out throats.  I’m traveling and in a hotel so I think I may miss the Dolphins freezing their asses off. If the NFL does not think enough of their product to be sure it’s available to regular people, I’m not sure how much I should care. I’ve tried, and tried, and it’s STILL not good enough. This is getting like a high maintenance girl - just not worth it.

And no, watching a playoff game on my phone is something I will never do unless the Bills are involved. Even then, it will just fuel my anger. 

This game will be almost as cold as my feelings for the NFL. 

Edited by Augie
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Augie said:

As posted elsewhere……

Screw the NFL. I already got and used Peacock once because I had to. I’m traveling and in a hotel so I think I may miss the Dolphins freezing their asses off. If the NFL does not think enough of their product to be sure it’s available to regular people, I’m not sure how much I should care. I’ve tried, and tried, and it’s STILL not good enough. This is getting like a high maintenance girl - just not worth it.

And no, watching a playoff game on my phone is something I will never do unless the Bills are involved. Even then, it will just fuel my anger. 

This game will be almost as cold as my feelings for the NFL. 

I'm in West Palm, about an hour north of Dolphins stadium.  This is HUGE Dolphins country here.  We ALWAYS get ALL Dolphins games as "our game" on Sundays, often meaning I don't get the Bills, as they play in the same time slot a lot.

So, seeing that the game is on for free in Miami, I thought it would be on regular TV here, too.

NOPE!  That's total BS for all the Fish Fans up and down the Treasure Coast.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

I'm in West Palm, about an hour north of Dolphins stadium.  This is HUGE Dolphins country here.  We ALWAYS get ALL Dolphins games as "our game" on Sundays, often meaning I don't get the Bills, as they play in the same time slot a lot.

So, seeing that the game is on for free in Miami, I thought it would be on regular TV here, too.

Miami TV isn't on your local cable/streaming package?

35 minutes ago, boyst said:

I think it is very smart to have the game on Peacock to help the league generate more money. It is too easy for someone to download the app Dofu Sports from their app store and stream this game and any other major league event. This kind of activity is dangerous to the income of the players, teams, owners, and municipalities that need this money to continue such a great league.

This is an image of the official app link so you know to avoid it

64b0687cbc298_net.dofusports.nfl.nba.nca

New to this---should I be downloading anything or should this just come up from the browser?   

1 minute ago, Nextmanup said:

Exactly what happened to Bills fans in Rochester.

They said earlier that field is like a rock.  It isn't going to be fun to get tackled on that field.  Probably won't even be fun to run on it.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Unless they have a camera in the box they might not with the glass being frosted over.

Speaking of thats one already and the glass was pretty frosted.

I’m going for Miami.

1. I’m satisfied with our ownership of the Dolphins after beating them for the division again. 

2. Not afraid of going to Baltimore for the AFCCG. I think we can win there. 

3. can’t bring myself to routing for the Chiefs in the postseason. Only if they were playing the Bengals could I be pushed to that point. 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

They said earlier that field is like a rock.  It isn't going to be fun to get tackled on that field.  Probably won't even be fun to run on it.

I was just watching a clip of that.  The ground is frozen and has ICE that isn't melting (obviously given the temp) just sitting on the grass.

They were like "gonna have to run the ball and hope for defensive takeaways" as the way to win.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Later Dungy and the guys on the field said that the field had softened up it seemed the underground heating was kicking in - that it had improved vastly from just an hour before.  They also mentioned one of the players said the footing was good

• Thank you (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Will they ever stop showing Taylor Swift? I really don’t think football fans give a flying ***** if someone else is watching the football game. 

The NFL already has football fans. They're interested in Taylor Swift fans also watching.

Edited by Malazan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.