Browns @ Texans Game Thread 4:30pm

Process

12 minutes ago, Goin Breakdown said:

I love night time snow shoveling. Seriously

I live about an hour North East of Toronto- now. Just moved. Didn’t want my new neighbours to think I was a loon.

WRONG decision!

Btw, I got out there it was like wet concrete. I have a looong small town driveway. And I am now in my 7th decade! Had to be done. Temps dropped now  to about 35F. No shovel? Total concrete.

Good news? 

If I was gonna ever have a Heart attack, that would have been it. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Myles Garrett shouldn't sniff the DPOY nomination. 

Voting ended already right?

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson said:

BrOwNS hAs ThE BeSt DefEnse OuT oF AlL PlAyOfF TeAms. DeRrr...

What teams did they play while what teams did we play?

Edited by Warcodered

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Just now, KDIGGZ said:

Do we have a link to the Browns message board? Would love to read what those mouth breathers are saying right about now 

They def want Stefanski gone

Edited by mannc

2 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Good for singletary. Just wish he was faster! 

Funny - I remember when he left for Houston feeling kind of bad for him at the time he was going from the Bills to a team in such disarray 😛

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Long offseason for Browns fans.  Good 53 man roster but QB purgatory and this pathetic result are a dark cloud.

Still think Watson can’t be that bad. They have a super talented roster and made this run with their starting OTs, maybe the best rb, and a bunch of other injuries. 

they should be proud of their year. 

1 minute ago, RobbRiddick said:

I nearly felt sorry for the Browns there, then I thought about Watson and his miniature towel and thought ah screw them

I have a buddy who is a long suffering Clowns fan!

I feel sorry for this embarrassment, but never ever for that idiot franchise who saddled the NFL with an inexcusable contract for a total ####### loser!

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

Long offseason for Browns fans.  Good 53 man roster but QB purgatory and this pathetic result are a dark cloud.

QB purgatory is the worst thing that can happen to a team.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

People actually hate the Browns 😆? Thats like beefing with a make a wish kid. 

Uhh ever heard of Deshaun Watson? They are the grossest franchise in all of sports. Who doesn't hate the Browns?

1 minute ago, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

It has been this way for many, many years in Cleveland.  At least their coach does not seem to be the complete nitwit they have had over the years, although the jury is still definitely out on him.  

Just now, C.Biscuit97 said:

Still think Watson can’t be that bad. They have a super talented roster and made this run with their starting OTs, maybe the best rb, and a bunch of other injuries. 

they should be proud of their year. 

They should be proud for sure but I disagree about Watson.  He basically hasn’t been playing football for three years now and he looked mediocre when he was in this year.

• Like (+1) 1

Well looks like “just staying alive” will now certainly wrap up the comeback player of the year for Damar. Nice job by getting those late season wins by Flacco but yikes - that’s poor performance in the biggest game so far. 

Edited by stevestojan

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.