Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

1 minute ago, K-9 said:

Hats off to a tough Raiders defense. I’m shocked but not surprised in the least that they won the game. Whenever two divisional opponents who know each other like the backs of their hands square off, anything can happen. 

I hope this informs McD and company for next Sunday.

Count on BB cheating multiple times and zebras giving them multiple calls.

Plan on fighting all of them and do not give them opprotunties.

1 minute ago, dma0034 said:

Okay.... just want the Ravens to lose now. Put that 1 seed into play for the final week

It doesn't put the #1 seed in play for the Bills because if Baltimore doesn't win next week & clinch #1, the Dolphins win the division & we're a wild card.  

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

There was thousands upon thousands of kids who got woken up Christmas morning with their parents telling them we’re spending the day at Arrowhead.

With so much joy they sprang out of bed and got their Mahomes or Kelce jerseys on.

At 3:00 pm cst, they walk out of the stadium with their heads low because Reid ruined their Christmas.  Nice f****** job there Andy.

the Raiders came into the enemy crib and took  care of business. That tomahawk choppin' war chantin' fan base has had enough glory. I'm not sad about it.

I bet their fan board is IMPLODING. Such a classy bunch chiefs planet. 🙂 

ha Ha HA

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, MikePJ76 said:

add the raiders to the tally of teams who won and were not expected to this weekend.  Making the bills surviving the game at LA even more impressive.  this is that week where things get turned on their heads and the bills found a way.

I am terrified of belichick next sunday but surviving saturday night looks more impressive than lucky.

We are mad the Bills almost lost when literally every other team ACTUALLY lost other than the Fins.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, K-9 said:

Hats off to a tough Raiders defense. I’m shocked but not surprised in the least that they won the game. Whenever two divisional opponents who know each other like the backs of their hands square off, anything can happen. 

I hope this informs McD and company for next Sunday.

Raiders defense had a great game.  In kermits face all game, made him make mistakes. Tackled great all game!  Had a few bad ones, but overall did a great job.

Defensive backfield did a great job not giving the chiefs any chances when kermit running for his life.

Great win!

1 minute ago, MikePJ76 said:

I think the chiefs with this loss can not get the 1 seed now.

That's right, but the Bills still can't get the 1 seed because Miami and Baltimore play and cancel each other out. One if them will have a better record than the Bills.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, pigpen65 said:

WTF was that overturned interception call? LOL. League but even try to hide the fix in this one 

I thought that at first too.  But the replay showed the ball was out and hit the ground for sure.  At least to my eye.

• Agree 1

Just now, Punch said:

That's right, but the Bills still can't get the 1 seed because Miami and Baltimore play and cancel each other out. One if them will have a better record than the Bills.

That’s fine.  I don’t really want the bye.  Keep it rolling and have a chance to still play all your playoff games at home. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Need SF to beat Ravens so they're motivated to play Phins for the #1 seed next week. 

Either way they’ll have to be motivated.  Still could wind up with identical records at the end with the h2h tie breaker being the difference 

Edited by drummernut74
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Iiiiiiiiive Got a Feeeelin said:

He'd be labeled turnover prone

Sugar high hero ball Josh. But with Mahomes it’s “his receivers need to step up, or he’ll have to do it all by himself with his legs.”

Edited by BRH
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Donuts and Doritos said:

Need SF to beat Ravens so they're motivated to play Phins for the #1 seed next week. 

What do you mean? If the Ravens win they would be 12-3 and a loss to the Fins would mean they have the same record at 12-4 heading into week 18 and lose the tie breaker against them.

Edited by Big Turk
  • Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Special K said:

VIVA LAS VEGAS!!!!

how many cities has that franchise been in anyway....the LA,  Oakland, Vegas Raiders..  to me that's just exhausting as  a fan to have to deal with. ya know?

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Turk said:

What do you mean? If the Ravens win they would be 12-3 and a loss to the Fins would mean they have the same record at 12-4 heading into week 18 and lose the tie breaker against them.

What about Cleveland ? Can they win still win the division title and get the #1 seed with 5 losses ? 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.