Around the League Week 16

PetermansRedemption

16 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

One of our players almost died on the field, when the hell were we lucky last year

Got a home game rescheduled to a dome when we should have played it in Pittsburgh or Washington.

OT rules were changed due to us bitching. 

There was something else but I'm hammered lol

2 minutes ago, DrBob806 said:

Got a home game rescheduled to a dome when we should have played it in Pittsburgh or Washington.

OT rules were changed due to us bitching. 

There was something else but I'm hammered lol

technically the Titans were the ones who proposed the rule change, not the Bills

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, The Jokeman said:

Dan Campbell likely gets it.

Deservedly so

14 minutes ago, Gunsgoodtime said:

Can is the key word.  We might lose to the Pats next week, why would you not want a cushion?

Of course I wanted the pats to win

I don’t really think that that was the question. I think it was well Miami’s probably going to beat us or some bull#### like that.

Why would the bill fan go into a game expecting to lose

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I suspect a close game. It's a  division rival and they know each other well. No way is this a gimmie game. 

I suspect a game like last year's in Buffalo. They may hang for a bit but Bills pull away comfortably. Traditionally Allen plays the Pats pretty well.

Edited by Big Turk

Just now, Coffeesforclosers said:

Ah well. Unfortunately Miami got the lucky bounce they needed to barely beat a winning team.

But everything else broke our way. I'll take it. 

More like Dallas' FB couldn't hold onto a handoff... seriously WTF was that?

2 minutes ago, newcam2012 said:

I suspect a close game. It's a  division rival and they know each other well. No way is this a gimmie game. 

Anyone that has watched the Bills this season knows there is no such thing as a gimmie game.  I fully expect if we do win, it will be a tight one score game that we are sweating through until the clock runs out.  The chance we just handle them is extremely small.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.