Fraud Bowl - Cowboys at Dolphins 4:25pm

Process

1 minute ago, Playoffs? said:

Whatever. These scary dolphins (that we beat by 4 touchdowns) just beat a team we smoked by 2 points. 

Buffalo can once again kick their a@@es in week 18, and then again in the playoffs if that happens. 

We beat the Chargers with Easton Stick by 2 points lol. Dolphins are a good team

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Success said:

Refs call that phantom hold on Morse yesterday - but miss a textbook hold that they could have shown in football class on a crucial play today.

I genuinely hate officiating.  I hate it.

I'm with you. If you are not going to call holding you might as well make this flag football.  Defense has no chance.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bills Bud said:

We beat the Chargers with Easton Stick by 2 points lol. Dolphins are a good team

Not saying they’re not a viable team.. it’s their cockiness that is off the charts ridiculous.  I’ve never wanted the Bills to destroy a team so badly as I do in week 18.. just to remind them who their daddy still is.  (At least I hope!) 

1 minute ago, Bills Bud said:

We also beat the brakes of the Dolphins and Cowboys, and beat the Chiefs in KC. Other than barely beating an also overrated Cowboys team at home, what else have the Dolphins done?

12 minutes ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

It’s third down and they have three time outs and 2:00 left. They have an eternity left if they can just stop them here on 3rd down. 

Welp, as I said. The Dolphins scoring as time runs out was as easy a call as you could think of

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Exactly if they had then the Dolphins would have to run 3rd down and then the 2 minute warning happens, McCarthy is an idiot.

But then they are out a timeout. I don’t see the need to burn a timeout before the 2:00 warning when it only saves you 5 or 10 seconds. 

Better to burn a timeout when it will save you close to 40 seconds. 

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

How the ***** did Dallas hire Dan Quinn? He made no defensive adjustments whatsoever, they were happy to let Tua chuck it five yards over the middle to a wide open tight end or Cedric Wilson. 

Miami scored 22 points. You can’t blame the defense for that loss.

2 minutes ago, Lionel Hutz said:

This game showed there's no reason for any team to fear these two teams in the playoffs. 

if hill is healthy how can you think they should not be feared. 

Winning this game basically gets a huge monkey off the dolphins back.  They are going to be even more confident now.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Amaru523 said:

We also beat the brakes of the Dolphins and Cowboys, and beat the Chiefs in KC. Other than barely beating an also overrated Cowboys team at home, what else have the Dolphins done?

They're 11-4 in 1st place. What else matters at this point?

• Dislike 1

Just now, stevestojan said:

We’re 12 point favorites over the Pats. Which means another horrific nail biter. 

haha.

I’m fairly confident we’ll smoke them.  Zappe and Jones are gonna wilt in the Ralph with the crowd noise (and the Pats* bandwagon has all but emptied, so it should be 98% Bills fans there unlike the Brady days).

Just now, buffblue said:

Welp, as I said. The Dolphins scoring as time runs out was as easy a call as you could think of

What did you want the Cowboys to do on offense to prevent that scenario? The way it played out there is nothing they could have done.

Cowboys had not one but 2 or 3 chances to stop them on 3rd down and failed.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.