Dallas @ Buffalo Postgame Thread

HappyDays

2 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Not really - he was having a pretty terrible game before the score forced Dallas to become one dimensional.

I saw him miss one tackle on a run up the middle otherwise I'm not sure what you are talking about.  Secondly if Dallas was playing one dimensional and Dodson wasn't a complete liability in coverage then he's definitely getting better.  

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

I saw him miss one tackle on a run up the middle otherwise I'm not sure what you are talking about.  Secondly if Dallas was playing one dimensional and Dodson wasn't a complete liability in coverage then he's definitely getting better.  

He missed a few tackles to my eyes and his attempt to behead Prescott was the kind of stupid play that could’ve really cost his team in a closer game.

• Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He missed a few tackles to my eyes and his attempt to behead Prescott was the kind of stupid play that could’ve really cost his team in a closer game.

But maybe in this one, it sent a message 

Just now, stevestojan said:

Opening line Bills -14 over chargers. 

Hope the Chargers saved some of their suckitude for Saturday ! 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

The mindset McDermott said he told the team to have going into the second half according to that reporter at the start of the second half was perfect.

yep. 

Hey where did all the legions of "Fire McDermott" posters go to?   Where did they go?    That's all you saw two weeks ago>.  Fair weather fans they are. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.