Around the NFL Week 15

HappyDays

Just now, UKBillFan said:

Ā 

Having the Bengals on 7-7 is better than 8-6. Especially as they have the head to head.

They still play Steelers Chiefs Browns ā€¦Ā 

Ā 

Bills still need to win 4 out of 4 to be guaranteed a spot regardless ā€¦ unless Miami self destructĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Just now, Aussie Joe said:

Ā 

Bills still need to win 4 out of 4 to be guaranteed a spot regardless ā€¦ unless Miami self destructĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

To guarantee a slot, yes. But if the Bengals fell to 7-7 and other results went their way then 10-7 may have been enough.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, UKBillFan said:

I hate football.

Ā 

And I don't want to hear about how great Burrows is. Browning has proven it's the WRs which make the Bengals.

Ā 

Yeah - if there is one thing to come out of this season, it's that it's still Mahomes & Allen in the AFC.Ā  Burrow actually held that team back this year.Ā  I'm sure Cincy regrets not starting Browning when he was hurt.

Ā 

• Agree 2

13 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Wouldnā€™t even call it a self destructā€¦Miami going 1-2 with a win over the jets is the most likely scenario. Ā Bills going 2-1 with a loss to the cowboys is the most likely scenario week 18 is most likely for the divisionĀ 

Ā 

bills beat Miami week 18 to get in at 10-7 is very possibleĀ 

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

so bengals stay alive. honestly, the bills should of never been in a position where they have to have teams lose to get in. if they had taken care of business early in the season they would likely be in the top 3. instead, with the bengals win, still in 11th position.

Ā 

Ā 

going to be tough to win the next 4 but not impossible.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Einstein said:

Ā 

The Bengals have the Chiefs, Steelers and Browns left.

Ā 

They are losing at least one, if not two, of those games.

Ā 

I would have loved a Bengals loss here but I donā€™t think it matters playoffs-wise.

Huh? This game mattered a lot. When you're chasing this many teams you need all the help you can get.

Ā 

All four of those teams are ahead of the Bills in the playoff race. Bengals losing some of those games won't necessarily help the Bills.Ā 

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, UKBillFan said:

Ā 

To guarantee a slot, yes. But if the Bengals fell to 7-7 and other results went their way then 10-7 may have been enough.

10-7 still Ā might be ā€¦ not every result is going to go the Bills way

Ā 

The Bills Ā games and the Miami games is what matters most to meĀ 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo03 said:

There are still 3 games left. The Bengals have the Chiefs coming up in 2 weeksĀ 

Ā 

Bengals will lose at least 1 more, and probably to the Browns if I had to guess.

Ā 

Which doesn't help us w/ the Browns, but they're likely to make it as a WC as is.Ā  We need the Bengals & Broncos out of our way at minimum.

Ā 

• Agree 1

Just now, Lionel Hutz said:

Huh? This game mattered a lot. When you're chasing this many teams you need all the help you can get.

Ā 

All four of those teams are ahead of the Bills in the playoff race. Bengals losing some of those games won't necessarily help the Bills.Ā 

Yup, thatā€™s great and all that they might lose some of those games, but two of the three are against other contendersĀ 

I'm going on the record saying receiving AFCĀ  help to get into the playoffs is fine. But no way do I wish the Bills need depend on any other team to enter. Control your own destiny dangiti

Ā 

It is what it is.

Edited by muppy
  • Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.