Monday night games - Dolphins/Titans, Giants/Packers

Steptide

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Yeah Miami is done if Hill is out extended time

If they drop the game tonight and Hill is back next week I still think they are at 5 losses come January 7th.

Bills have to win out but if it gets to January 7th for the division, I'll take Allen over Tua 100 out of 100 times.

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

still better than davis

I wish you were lying. 

• Agree 1

Just now, phypon said:

Why did the Titans score with 28 seconds left?  I don't get it.  I thought teams were supposed to take a knee in those situations?  Sorry, couldn't resist, I had to say it.  :pirate:

Teams never get into FG range with less than 30 seconds left. It's better not to try and keep your dignity.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

Why did the Titans score with 28 seconds left?  I don't get it.  I thought teams were supposed to take a knee in those situations?  Sorry, couldn't resist, I had to say it.  :pirate:

I honestly thought they'd kneel it out and go into halftime 

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

If they drop the game tonight and Hill is back next week I still think they are at 5 losses come January 7th.

Bills have to win out but if it gets to January 7th for the division, I'll take Allen over Tua 100 out of 100 times.

yep. Josh owns the Dolphins.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, TheFunPolice said:

Wow didn't realize the Dolphins offense has been shut out. Just turned the games on.

If the Titans win it's mayo in everyone's coffee tomorrow morning! 

I originally thought Levis was disgusting for the mayo and coffee but then I remembered I like pickles and chocolate together.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

Honestly have no idea what happened to the titans in the trenches. They used to be so stout on both sides of the ball, running at will and rushing the passer.

Wild how things change. Fingers crossed here but not holding my breath 

Simmons is out.  He's key to their D.

23 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

If hill is out, the Dolphins are in serious trouble

different position

And Lawrence look like ***** yesterday

I don't think that had anything to do with his ankle.  Kirk's absence at WR has made a big difference.  

Edited by jkeerie

7 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

Early report is high ankle sprain possibly 4-6 week injury? 

Hills probably wondering why they don't just give him a shot like in KC.

8 minutes ago, DapperCam said:

Dolphins could easily drop another one if they lose tonight. Next 3 are Jets, Cowboys and Ravens. 3 tough defenses and they look vulnerable. Have they beaten a team with a winning record yet?

The Broncos before they had one and were playing well.

11 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Hopkins mugged on that incompletion. No call. LOL these officials have been poor!

I'll actually disagree here.

They swallowed their flags the play before when DHop dragged Howard down. And then let them play when Howard shoved DHop down the next play. I actually havent noticed the refs at all tonight, and this is definitely a physical game with a lot going on.

I like it. Let them play.

THAT is the refs getting out of the game and letting them play. Not not throwing a flag on a blatant, objective Offside like Mahomes wanted.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Hills probably wondering why they don't just give him a shot like in KC.

The Broncos before they had one and were playing well.

Wouldn’t that be something if they faced each other in the playoffs and the Broncos won.  I would laugh for days. 

1 minute ago, BuffaloBillyG said:

I've said for weeks I don't see Miami beating the Cowboys or Ravens. If Hill is out a bit they may even lose to the Jets if Wilson plays near what he did yesterday. And with the win in KC yesterday and Lawrence playing gimpy...oddly enough the #2 sees is still possible if we win out. Big if though.

Even if they have Hill they might lose to the Jets if Wilson plays that well, the Jets played the Dolphins well last time Wilson just kept giving them short fields all day and couldn't score points.

• Agree 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.