Monday night games - Dolphins/Titans, Giants/Packers

Steptide

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, zow2 said:

So Levis misses a wide open Hopkins on 2nd down throwing a 100mph fastball… then 3rd down idiocy.  Christ 

I just now turned the game on for a little bit.  I know how this game ends though.  Remember in the off season Hopkins all acting like he wanted to go to a competitor.  Yeah, how that work out Hopkins?  Not that he cares because it was always about the money.

14 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

He's literally like 5 games in on a broken offense, I'm not saying he is the answer, but fix the offense around him before you declare him the problem 

Actually this is his 7th game.  He has Derek Henry and D-hop.  But admittedly no oline.   With the QB prospects in this year's draft, Tenn should take a hard look.  If Vrabel is gone I suspect they will.

Edited by jkeerie

5 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Actually this is his 7th game.  He has Derek Henry and D-hop.  But admittedly no oline.   With the QB prospects in this year's draft, Tenn should take a hard look.  If Vrabel is gone I suspect they will.

If Vrabel is gone I have no doubt. I'm just saying it's way early to give up on him. I understand he isn't an elite talent but he has enough to survive in the NFL in the right situation 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Southern_Bills said:

If Vrabel is gone I have no doubt. I'm just saying it's way early to give up on him. I understand he isn't an elite talent but he has enough to survive in the NFL in the right situation 

He made a nice move just now on that run.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.