Of all the joke calls in the league this year, this is the worst IMO.

Bubba Gump

This Eagles security guard, or whatever the ***** he is, gets involved in something he should have no part of?? And Greenlaw gets ejected for a 'smell my finger' move? I get what that fatty was trying to do, but it was not his place. I'm so glad the Niners pushed the Eagles stools in last night. This league is so out of control with just about everything, officiating mostly. Ever since gambling on sports became legal just about everywhere, the league has been a major disgrace. Coincidence? I don't think so. And all Roger can talk about is getting rid of the 'tush push'. I'm so close to just watching reruns of Duck Dynasty or Storage Wars on Sundays. I hope the NFL ratings plummet. 

If it's that easy to get a star player thrown out of a game, then every team should have some douche loser stand on the sidelines and get in every opposing players face and talk shiit. If it works, why not. Seems like something Belichick would've come up with. 

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Disagree 3
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Man with No Name said:

it sounds like the nfl is actually taking this seriously and he may be banned from the sidelines for the rest of the seaon. 

Well, they fired a cameraman because he let Tyreek use his phone. 

Leave it to Goodell to make sure all the 40 thousand a year piss ants get fired. But keep letting the millionaires keep collecting. 

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 6
  • Haha (+1) 1

The intentional grounding on Allen with a WR in the area when he was clearly horse collared may have been the worst against the Eagles.  Maybe not as bad as the intentional grounding against the Bengals though. 

At this point with the Chiefs coming up, do we just opt to take the ball after the opening kickoff at the 15 to make it 2nd and 20 to get the inevitable out of the way?

• Like (+1) 9
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Absolutely agree. Hope that douche bag is banned from the sidelines. Philly fans are hailing him as a hero. 

Also, I wanted the Chiefs to lose, but that no-call PI at the end of the game was so damn blatant and obvious. Thank God the announcers and the retired ref didn't let it go and discussed how bad of a no call it really was

Edited by Herc11
  • Agree 3

2 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

Well, they fired a cameraman because he let Tyreek use his phone. 

Leave it to Goodell to make sure all the 40 thousand a year piss ants get fired. But keep letting the millionaires keep collecting. 

Huh? First you’re angry at the 40k piss  ant  for getting involved and getting a star player ejected now Goodell is awful because he will remove him?? 

3 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

This Eagles security guard, or whatever the ***** he is, gets involved in something he should have no part of?? And Greenlaw gets ejected for a 'smell my finger' move? I get what that fatty was trying to do, but it was not his place. I'm so glad the Niners pushed the Eagles stools in last night. This league is so out of control with just about everything, officiating mostly. Ever since gambling on sports became legal just about everywhere, the league has been a major disgrace. Coincidence? I don't think so. And all Roger can talk about is getting rid of the 'tush push'. I'm so close to just watching reruns of Duck Dynasty or Storage Wars on Sundays. I hope the NFL ratings plummet. 

If it's that easy to get a star player thrown out of a game, then every team should have some douche loser stand on the sidelines and get in every opposing players face and talk shiit. If it works, why not. Seems like something Belichick would've come up with. 

That call they got 100% right. Intentional or not, Greenlaw hit a person who isn’t even a player in the face-yes he barely touched him, but still hit him. He has to be able to control himself better when he was the one who initiated everything in the first place with his duplex of Smith. The security guard had no business getting involved so his ejection was correct too. 

As far as you not watching-yes you will, you won’t stop watching. You’re on a Buffalo Bills message board creating a thread about a game the Bills aren’t even involved with-you’re not going anywhere 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • Agree 4
  • Haha (+1) 5

2 hours ago, Herc11 said:

Absolutely agree. Hope that douche bag is banned from the sidelines. Philly fans are hailing him as a hero. 

Also, I wanted the Chiefs to lose, but that no-call PI at the end of the game was so damn blatant and obvious. Thank God the announcers and the retired ref didn't let it go and discussed how bad of a no call it really was

That was bad but it wasn't even the worst call of that drive IMO. That 15 yards personal foul where Mahomes got hit in the field of play near the sidelines was one of the absolute worst flags I've ever seen. Also the PI that WAS called earlier non the drive was a joke. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

I got home from a road trip at around 1pm yesterday.  I turned on football, and immediately thought, nah.  Maybe it's because I think the Bills need to win out to have a legitimate playoff shot, or its the madness of the last two seasons, but I just dont feel like watching football.  The refs play into this.  They've been horrible this season.   The actual on field play has been awful, and if an underdog actually hits a good play, I know its coming back because of a hold.  

I dont recall a season where the on field product has been this bad.  

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I like Dom.  I don’t see anything wrong w the ejection. Not sure why people are blaming Dom here. 

They're blaming Dom because it all started when a he (a non-participant) put his hand on a player.   At a minimum, I think he should be removed from the field for the rest of the season.  

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2

They need to make an example of him and he needs to be fired from the Eagles and NFL.

This is a really terrible precedent.  For one, you got a starter on the other team ejected with zero cost to the home team.  Second, this guy is now a household name and will be loved in Philadelphia and his actions will be glorified.  I'm sure Chickies and Petes will name a sandwich after him called the Big Dom.  That's not good.  Others could be looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

JAGs shouldn't and can't be going out and interacting with players like that.  Especially an individual who is head of security, and is responsible from keeping civilians from doing stupid things like he just did.

Edited by May Day 10
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

They're blaming Dom because it all started when a he (a non-participant) put his hand on a player.   At a minimum, I think he should be removed from the field for the rest of the season.  

for the simple principle and making a statement about this. if tomlin was suspended from a game for unintentionally blocking a players path then this guy intentionally involving himself in a game needs to be more severe.

the eagles should save face and suspend him themselves.

coincidently i was hanging christmas lights during the game and nfl radio had been broadcasting the eagles broadcasters this series. they were overjoyed that they had a security guy standing up for "his" players and preachign that this guy just earned more respect from the team. that everyone in phili knows who he is and loves him - that's incredible. why do they know the security guy?!?!

of course, later they had the niners radio guys on and they kept calling the eagles "the cockroaches."

1 minute ago, May Day 10 said:

They need to make an example of him and he needs to be fired from the Eagles and NFL.

This is a really terrible precedent.  For one, you got a starter on the other team ejected with zero cost to the home team.  Second, this guy is now a household name and will be loved in Philadelphia and his actions will be glorified.  I'm sure Chickies and Petes will name a sandwich after him called the Big Dom.  That's not good.  Others could be looking for their 15 minutes of fame.

JAGs shouldn't and can't be going out and interacting with players like that.  Especially an individual who is head of security, and is responsible from keeping civilians from doing stupid things like he just did.

agreed and this is why it quietly needs to be addressed by the team before it gets worse. of course, philidelphia has no class. they'll do nothing.

i hope the nfl comes down hard on this.

I’ve said it before, I’m Pennsylvania born, raised, and current resident.  The majority of the state is fantastic, including Pittsburgh.  Philadelphia is a garbage city, overwhelmingly filled with sad, degenerate, garbage humans.  Took my son to visit Independence Hall and the Liberty Bell several years ago, and had to step over/shoulder plow through several vagrants after refusing their pleas for $$.  That’s the one spot you would think the city would care about keeping safe/clean.  Sad

4 minutes ago, DasNootz said:

Every team needs to have their strength and conditioning coaches on the sideline taking swipes at the opposing team.

after yesterday - sure - we should.

if i'm a team owner i am willing to pay a fine for having a staff member interfere if it means taking out a premium starter on the opposing team.

everything about the eagles is way out over their skies.

Watching them come back to reality and slip is going to be highly enjoyable.  They are going to get blown out in Dallas. Their saving grace is going to be that Dallas may beat buffalo and if not Philly will be the 5 seed and get to play the nfc west winner which is going to be in the mix for worst team to ever make the playoffs all time.

Also how come no one talks about their offensive issues.  They came back and won last week when they should have not but their offense was awful the first half and was pretty bad yesterday.  

anyway, Watching them get blown out next sunday night and the philly media and fans meltdown will be enjoyable for me in a year of misery as a sports fan.  

If Buffalo can somehow win it is going to be a great sunday.

56 minutes ago, Straight Hucklebuck said:

"Dom" 

Does that guy not scream Philly to a T?

Yes.

If the nfl doesn't ban him for life from the sideline then every team should go hire a Joey bag o' Donuts look a like for Dom and have him pick a fight with the other teams best players....Voila they both get ejected and you have an advantage.

Edited by MikePJ76

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.