Most BILLSY thing we are about to do to end the season

Drew21PA

I guess it’s just time to have fun with this crap

id say something like this

beat KC and/or dallas

(GREAT WE NEEDED THAT!!!  Here we come !!!!

then drop a stupid one to Pats at home or Chargers

another would be to lose two heart breakers a in a row - well would be three

to KC and then to Dallas losing all three games by final drives down the field (seems to be the 2023 theme)

• Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, streetkings01 said:

We’ll go into the last game of the season needing to beat the Dolphins to get in. Dolphins will have the AFC East wrapped up and rest their starters and will get payback for the 2020 finale and knock us outta the playoffs 🥺

You beat me to it. Steelers 3rd stringers beat us all over again.

• Like (+1) 3

Win out and still miss the playoffs…

OR

Win every game until the Miami game, get a sizable lead on Miami at the half, have a defensive meltdown in the second half, have Allen lead a seeming game-winning drive leaving 6 seconds on the clock, kick it short but Miami fair catches it, give up a 75 yd play to Tyreek Hill on a zero blitz to lose the game and miss the playoffs. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, transient said:

OR

Win every game until the Miami game, get a sizable lead on Miami at the half, have a defensive meltdown in the second half, have Allen lead a seeming game-winning drive leaving 6 seconds on the clock, kick it short but Miami fair catches it, give up a 75 yd play to Tyreek Hill on a zero blitz to lose the game and miss the playoffs. 

I have a feeling that even if Miami has division wrapped up, they will want to try and beat us anyways so they don’t have to see us again. I could also be wrong. 

• Like (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Drew21PA said:

I guess it’s just time to have fun with this crap

id say something like this

beat KC and/or dallas

(GREAT WE NEEDED THAT!!!  Here we come !!!!

then drop a stupid one to Pats at home or Chargers

another would be to lose two heart breakers a in a row - well would be three

to KC and then to Dallas losing all three games by final drives down the field (seems to be the 2023 theme)

I’m done with whole “Billsy” stuff.  Such a cringe term

• Eyeroll 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, transient said:

OR

👍you just beat me to it

40 minutes ago, transient said:

OR

This is pure nightmare fuel.  

It wouldn't be the most Billsy, but the "best guess" within-game Billsy thing would be to seemingly kick the Chiefs @ss most of the game and then give it away late in Q4 or OT.  Let's just hope the Philly OT loss has the same effect as the Tampa (OT?) loss!

Edited by TheWei44

8 minutes ago, Bills Juggernaut said:

Loose to the Chiefs and thus get knocked out of playoffs for all intensive purposes, then win the remaining games (and miss the playoffs) which causes us to keep McD, draft later, miss out on the 3 best Wr’s and draft a DT/CB/S in the first because of value. 

How loose is she? This post is going to put me in "intensive" care

Edited by Dablitzkrieg

The Bills will win the final 4 of 5... but some absurd, never seen before end of game scenario involving other AFC Wild Card hopefuls will happen on the last day, and the result will keep Buffalo out.  So it will be "Billsy" by proxy from another team or other teams.  

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

The Bills will win the final 4 of 5... but some absurd, never seen before end of game scenario involving other AFC Wild Card hopefuls will happen on the last day, and the result will keep Buffalo out.  So it will be "Billsy" by proxy from another team or other teams.  

I was going to say win out but yea, same end result.

win every game except miami, but of course the miami loss will be a new invented way of losing.  JA17 will get us to overtime, both teams will score to tie it up, coach will actually stop miami from TD and they try a 57yd FG which they make but have a false start, then they make a 62yd and false start again, they win on the 3rd kick from 67yds out but not because it went through the uprights, a miami player catches the missed field goal in the endzone for a touchdown and the bills had nobody in the endzone to do the same, they lose on a poor coaching decision but after the game ends, we can see that the dolphins false lined up in the neutral zone and it wasn't called.

that is THE MOST billsy way to do it.

Edited by BillsfaninCT

24 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Are operating on the idea if we say these things they won't happen?

If so fine I'll say one people seem to be missing.

We win out make the playoffs.

Lose in the wild card round.

The Bills will win out. Make the play offs. Get through the Wildcard. Shock someone in the Divisional. Pick up a surprise victory in the Championship. Go into the Super Bowl as surprise favourites. And then have a final play which will go down in the annals alongside 13 seconds, 12 players, Wide Right, Music City Miracle etc.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.