AFC East Miami Dolphins (7-3) @ New York Jets(4-6) Friday 3pm FOX

HOUSE

Just now, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Agree. Still have question's if Matt LaFleur or was it Nate Hackett running the offense or creating plays for Packers. 

I honestly have no clue.  Hackett clearly is not good but he was also the OC of the Jags when they went to the AFC champ game wasn't he?

• Like (+1) 1

I realize the Jets have many problems, but their social media posts are cracking me up. They’re saying it was never the QB all along, yes you have problems, but it doesn’t negate the fact that Wilson is awful, and Boyle is an all time low end NFL starter. Yes Jets fans, QB is a major problem. 

34 minutes ago, Process said:

The jets are done winning football games this year. We'll need the Titans or Commanders to pull an upset. 

That's also assuming Miami loses to BOTH Baltimore and Dallas AND we go 3-2 in the next 5 (to set up a winner take all Week 18 matchup). Not looking good at all on the division front, and the wild card is even worse

Edited by buffblue

As bad as this Jets team's QB situation is, I can't even imagine how the Jets D would not start calling out the entire coaching staff, GM and ownership.  To get someone else in there at QB until AR returns.

How in the world do you not cut Zach Wilson and Boyle and not sign Colin Kaepernick for just the league minimum to do something with their current QB situation.

I am no Colin Kaepernick fan, hater or advocate.  I do not harbor any biased feelings about Colin at all, but holly crap,  you are totally embarrassing your teams reputation and D by fielding this dumpster fire of a offense with two pathetic backup QB's.  These two QB's are complete crap and should not even be in the NFL.

You are a professional football team you owe it to your fans.

Wow....

• Like (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Who else is in this Zach Wilson truther coalition of yours and what else do you guys talk about?

Im not sure what coalition you speak of, all i care about is who had the best chance to beat Miami on this day,,, and it ain’t the guy they started.  Likely wasn’t Wilson either but the NYJ would have more than 50 yards of offense on the 4th Qtr

Just now, zow2 said:

Im not sure what coalition you speak of, all i care about is who had the best chance to beat Miami on this day,,, and it ain’t the guy they started.  Likely wasn’t Wilson either but the NYJ would have more than 50 yards of offense on the 4th Qtr

And another 2 picks 

Just now, Gunsgoodtime said:

Just a friendly reminder, the entertainment does not end when the game is over.  Dont forget to visit Jets board for some good comedy.

Can't really think of that entertainment when the result of the game negatively impacts our already slim playoff odds

Just now, BRH said:

completely different team.  Wheels have totally come off.  We had a little to do with it too. 

don’t forget this team beat the Eagles

Could’ve beat the chiefs too if it wasn’t for a ref bailout.  I like how sauce is allowed to hold all game every game except for if mahomes throws potentially a game losing int on the play 😂

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

Has there ever been pick 6 off of a hail mary in history?  I've never seen that.....

What's funny is it was mentioned last week on Allen's HM pick. I don't think I've ever seen that. That Jets offense is just so so bad. 

What's funny to me is I am playing the Dolphins defense in fantasy and the thing that upsets me the most is the Jets kicker missing the extra point... Woulda broke the shutout lol

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.