Jets @ Bills Game Thread - 2nd Half

Simon

Just now, PastaJoe said:

I can’t believe the Jets couldn’t trade for a better QB. They’re either tanking or were afraid it would upset Rodgers.

I believe Saleh has been forced to play Z. Wilson because that’s the only way to explain why he’s still playing. 

Just now, Herc11 said:

NY picks and chooses when to intervene. The lack of consistency is terrible.

I doubt that the NFL wants to see Josh fail. Historically, I would feel like all of the decisions made in New York were against the bills. This year, not so much. It is more likely that the NFL wants to protect the cover boy and see him succeed.

• Disagree 1

1 minute ago, Generic_Bills_Fan said:

Wasn’t everyone just saying we weren’t throwing underneath enough leading up to this game?  I feel like a lot of the nitpicking is starting to contradict itself.  Not saying you’re wrong though at all it’s just odd that half the critics are saying the opposite lol 

I think you’re right, and some people on this board complained we weren’t throwing underneath, but I don’t think that’s actually been true. We’ve made a point to become a short passing offense recently. I don’t have an issue with that, as long as we mix in some deep throws. The national media “experts” continue to claim Allen does nothing but throw downfield, because that’s the pre existing narrative imo. 

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

Love the big plays,  still sick we lost Monday night because we would have been 7-4 and in great shape.  Hope they can play their best game of season in Philly and pull out a big win before the bye week

We’ve lost our share of games predicted to win.  It’s time to win a few games that Buffalo is predicted to lose.  

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.