Broncos @ Bills Game Thread - 1st half

Simon

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, gobills404 said:

Yeah because the offense was playing so well before that pick. 8 whole points on 5 possessions!!!!

I liked when cook came back and he called the same run 4 times in 5 plays. 

or benching cook most of the half

so calling a boundary play to a 5’6 wr when Denver is covering the boundary is almost not even the biggest disaster from Dorsey 

1 minute ago, Maine-iac said:

Allen might be the only person on the planet who doesn't realize if he just took 50 percent more check downs he'd hit twice as many deep passes later on.  He refuses to take the short stuff so they sit on the sticks and Allen rewards them with pick after pick.

Been saying that since mid season last year. He needs a coordinator that will drive that into his head, Dorsey isn’t it time for a change.

6 minutes ago, Mikie2times said:

I hate this episode. We go down two scores entering the 4th quarter. We score but fail to overcome the two score deficit. Defense tires and the nail gets closed on us with about 3 minutes left. I believe this episode is a 20 yard TD for Javonte.

True. 

2 minutes ago, Breakout Squad said:

The Allen turnover stat was jarring. 90 turnovers is disgusting. Aikman said it well that it is probably the reason we can’t advance in the playoffs. 

Josh Allen has a passer rating of 99.6 with 2,334 yards, 17 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in 8 games in the playoffs in his career.  I don't think turnovers is the playoff problems.

• Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Whatever is wrong,...playcalling, execution, preparedness... McDermott had 10 weeks to correct it, and hasn't.

Exactly!  

And a team like Denver would have been a perfect retracking game.  But no!  

I just rewatched that pick.    Friggin Dawkins gets beat bad because Cook chip blocks and basically turns Dawkins inside out and that gives the guy he’s blocking a chance to be in Josh’s face as he threw it.   Basically no time and it interferes with the throw.   

I would also say it appears Josh stares that down but he may also be seeing the pressure in his face.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Allen might be the only person on the planet who doesn't realize if he just took 50 percent more check downs he'd hit twice as many deep passes later on.  He refuses to take the short stuff so they sit on the sticks and Allen rewards them with pick after pick.

A Coach can get that out of him. 

But he picked the OC

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, stlbills13 said:

The offense is broken but can the defense make one special play this half? That may be all we actually need. 

Typical Bills fan post. This isn’t on the defense. The offense has 3 turnovers in one half and giving them great field position all game. Half the defense is hurt. The offense is a dumpster fire. 

Just now, Scott7975 said:

Josh Allen has a passer rating of 99.6 with 2,334 yards, 17 touchdowns and 4 interceptions in 8 games in the playoffs in his career.  I don't think turnovers is the playoff problems.

You should see Burrow’s playoff stats. Woof. Might not have ever won a playoff game with our playoff defense.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.