Week 9, Bills v. Bengals - Predict the Score

Freddie's Dead

Bills 30 Bengals 27

If we don't turnover like 49ers, we have good shot of winning this game. Mix No huddle offense and up tempo offense.  Pls no more shotgun draw for less than a yard to go, especially on the goal line.  Go Bills...

Edited by kkim0904
  • Like (+1) 1

Bengals 41

Bills 9

If there was ever a doubt of who the second best team in the AFC is, the Bengals prove it on Sunday Night.  Bills come out hot, electing to receive the kick and drive the ball into the redzone, before the fans get their wish and watch Josh fumble the ball into the endzone on a designed QB run.  Healthy calf Burrow slings the ball all over the field and Higgins eclipses 200 yards receiving.  The Bills defense gets abused in all aspects of the game, with Josh coming out in the 4th quarter, due to the game being so far in hand.  

• Vomit 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Ok man this is a tough one for sure 

my head says cincinatti BIG

my heart says Buffalo in a cardiac nail biter 

sooooo

37-34 Buffalo

37-27 and burrow goes the entire length of the field and gets within 3 - they do get the ball back but just not enough time 

• Like (+1) 1

Bengals 29

Bills 17

Wish I felt differently. I just hate this matchup for us.

I think Anarumo versus Dorsey is a huge mismatch. Our WRs behind Diggs just had a nice day, but against a superior opponent that has a week to gameplan I doubt those free access plays will be there for the taking. I think Cincy's DL stunts will confuse us as they have before. I don't think we can run the ball up the middle against them. I see basically no advantages anywhere with our offense over their defense.

I don't trust our DL to really affect Burrow at all. I haven't seen anything from McDermott's play calling that makes me think we will confuse Burrow or make him hold the ball. The Bengals offense has been clicking and I just don't see us having the answers schematically or from our personnel.

But hey last week I predicted the Bucs to beat us so hopefully the reverse jinx works again.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Bengals 29

Bills 17

Wish I felt differently. I just hate this matchup for us.

I think Anarumo versus Dorsey is a huge mismatch. Our WRs behind Diggs just had a nice day, but against a superior opponent that has a week to gameplan I doubt those free access plays will be there for the taking. I think Cincy's DL stunts will confuse us as they have before. I don't think we can run the ball up the middle against them. I see basically no advantages anywhere with our offense over their defense.

I don't trust our DL to really affect Burrow at all. I haven't seen anything from McDermott's play calling that makes me think we will confuse Burrow or make him hold the ball. The Bengals offense has been clicking and I just don't see us having the answers schematically or from our personnel.

But hey last week I predicted the Bucs to beat us so hopefully the reverse jinx works again.

We’ll see, but I don’t know how anyone could have watched the Fish game and not believe NcD can’t be figure out a way to slow Burrow down.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Bengals 31

Bills 24

Bengals were on roller skates with the 49ers unpredictable play action, throwing all over the place. They could not stop it. That's the key. 

However, I'm afraid ol Process will just process the Bills to a loss against a smart defensive coordinator.

Get ready for a lot of blank staring into the camera for this one.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

We’ll see, but I don’t know how anyone could have watched the Fish game and not believe NcD can’t be figure out a way to slow Burrow down.

Tua is not on Burrow's level. Tua is a one read QB, and I credit McDermott for finding a way to take his first read away, but it isn't that simple against Burrow.

If we have any chance in this one it will be up to our offense to put up at least 30 points, but I think the Bengals have more answers defensively than we have offensively.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Tua is not on Burrow's level. Tua is a one read QB, and I credit McDermott for finding a way to take his first read away, but it isn't that simple against Burrow.

If we have any chance in this one it will be up to our offense to put up at least 30 points, but I think the Bengals have more answers defensively than we have offensively.

I think there’s stats someone posted today suggesting Burrow goes to first read a lot.  I’ll be interested to see what McD comes up with.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I actually like the Bills in this spot. I always said it would be our time when nobody thought it would be our time. If Buffalo was a stock, we would have officially capitulated and this thread is evidence of that. Bengals on the other hand are back to being Super Bowl favorites and while I'm "buying" as far as the upside of the jungle cats the 49ers are not where they were at all the first few weeks. They nearly lost to Seattle. Imbalanced perceptions in this league usually lead to massive corrections .

Bills 31

Bengals 20 

• Like (+1) 1

31-27 Bengals.   That sucked typing that.  Think I will be close at the end,  however, which Bills offense shows up will be the difference.  

I'm hoping that I am wrong, but I don't have a good feeling about this game. 😪 

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It's hard to get that bad taste out of your mouth from the Divisional loss.

Also hard to see us beating a team that just flattened one of the best defense's in the league, considering what the lowly Pats offense was able to do.

Until this team can prove to me that they can beat the Bengals I can't tip them. I need to be persuaded and convinced before that becomes a possibility.

Bengals 37

Bills 27

• Shocked 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.