Chiefs v Dolphins in Frankfurt Germany

Aussie Joe

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

If we double Kelce this year and stop the run we might have a good look at this team. This year is not one to play with, find a way to get in the playoffs and anything can happen. At arrowhead is not a dead end road 

We beat them 2 of the last 3 times. If not for 13 secs 3/3 . All in Arrowhead 

They might have a chance against us

Edited by JerseyBills

7 minutes ago, zow2 said:

That stadium has a basic looking roof.  Doesn't look too expensive lol.  Why couldn't they just build something like that in Orchard Park?  I'm getting old and I don't like sitting out in the cold, snow, wind, rain too much anymore.

A basic inexpensive roof probably can't hold 7 ft of wet snow..

The Bills have as good of a chance in the AFC as anyone. I haven't bet any NFL futures this year but if we lose tonight I might bet the Bills to win the SB, depending on how good the line is. All it will take is getting hot at the right time. There are no elite teams. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Defense has made a big comeback across the league this year. Every week this becomes more clear. It tooks a few years but DCs have figured out the rules of these modern explosive offenses and are using those rules against them.

So, does the Bills offense get a break for the Jaguars, Giants and Patriots games then?

2 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Defense has made a big comeback across the league this year. Every week this becomes more clear. It tooks a few years but DCs have figured out the rules of these modern explosive offenses and are using those rules against them.

Depends on the officiating crew imo.  They are letting a lot of grabbing in the secondaries go in this on which is fine with me but they don’t all allow that 

if everything was called the way the rules were written defense would absolutely dominate for sure.  Offensive lines seem more and more overwhelmed each year and they’ve all been holding like crazy all season.  

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

Just now, mannc said:

Not sure why everyone is shocked at the lack of scoring…the Chiefs are coming off a game where they put up 9 points on the Denver Broncos over a full 60 minutes.  

after watching some of that over hyped pre game i expected the score to be 75 to 70 by now haha

Just now, HappyDays said:

He and Anarumo are far and away the best defensive coaches in football IMO. Both are a much bigger reason for those teams' recent playoff successes than a lot of casual fans realize.

I really like Ejiro Evero too. He doesn’t have the players in Carolina, butI think he’s a great defensive mind.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.